Hair Today Hair Tomorrow Hair Forever

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
One more thing: be ready to invest 6 months of your life with your hair looking redish yellowish (some powders are not white) stain your bed sheets and clothes permanently drop at least $2000 a month to get decent dosage and at least 30mins twice a day to prepare apply wound inject religiously your treatment. What's a bit daunting is that if you are not a responder this will all turn out as a gigantic waste of time and efforts.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
40mg seems like a lot. Makes me wonder how much of the Estriol is contributing to your regrowth. Either way, congrats on finding your cure :)
Again most people will use 1mg daily and call it a failure when 3 months later nothing happens. The patent mentioned 100mg daily.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
One more thing: be ready to invest 6 months of your life with your hair looking redish yellowish (some powders are not white) stain your bed sheets and clothes permanently drop at least $2000 a month to get decent dosage and at least 30mins twice a day to prepare apply wound inject religiously your treatment. What's a bit daunting is that if you are not a responder this will all turn out as a gigantic waste of time and efforts.
And most important money that could have been spent on a transplant

Simae

My Regimen
Reaction score
@John Difool ,What is BAC and PWD stand for? Sorry.
And I dont know whether I am a responsor , I had used estro ,duta,fina ,ru58841respectively 2 years ago ,but it is all in vain.I think it is not related to Androgen.So I turn to seti,Oc and Tm,they reduced my shedding about 5 months,and I got a recovery of shedding later.Moreover,I have ordered some Dinoprostone from india,it is gel.I smeared it on my scalp but with nothing.
So I prepare to find a new regimen,I think the failure of mine may be attributed to not combination them together and I should find a novel way to try.I am in China now and can easily get supplies in Hengheda,they can give me a better price of them.I cost $700 for them.(SAG is 50mg, Bim I is 10mg.It is so expensive that I cannot order more )
I have tested my hormone content in hospital, i found that Estrogen content in my body is not low before regimen.Either antiandrogen or Estrogen is not work.

This is the last try.

Simae

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe idea of Wnt is the only solution.I prepare to take antiandrogen again combined with these Wnt supplies.

Simae

My Regimen
Reaction score
And most important money that could have been spent on a transplant
transplant is not omnipotent.Your hormone will attack follicles on your crown and forehead again.I feel so disgusted that a lot of Ads to exaggerate the effectiveness of FUE. If it is ture,there will no longer exist any bald.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you direct me to the patent you refer to?
Thanks!

I googled patent hair loss Estriol and guess what? First result returns it.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US3729560A/en

The composition most commonly used in the clinical experiments reported herein is designated Composition 0L and has the following formula:

Estriol 0.1 gram.
Benzalkonium chloride (antibacterial surface-active agent) 0.05 gram.
Ethyl alcohol 39.0 grams.
Corrigentia odor As desired.
Distilled water To make 100ml.
of solution.

dgadgdea

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for the info @John Difool .

I'm currently sourcing materials for a slightly less extensive regrowth regimen -- a topical comprised of RU58841, PGE2, SW033291, Latanoprost, WAY-316606, and sandalore. I would prefer to mix up monthly batches of this (once every thirty days). Any idea if the stability of any of these molecules would require more frequent batches? or if stored in a dark freezer and glass container is 30 days ok?

Edit -- will be mixing these with DMSO, PG, and ETH 200

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 ,hi,bro.I have followed your regimen by ordering them on Alibaba(SAG,2 WAY, Chir,SM,rapamysin,VPA,Erlotinib ,Eplerenone,GHK-Cu,biotinoyl tripeptid) .And I want to know how to make solution of them?I want to use ethanol to dissolve them and apply it on my crown after wounding. Should I add some DMSO in ethanol solution?

For peptide,it is solid.Which solvent should I use before injection? Thanks.

The only things there that won't dissolve easily in ethanol are WAY, erlotinib, and eplerenone. You'll need some DMSO for those. I don't bother using eplerenone topically because I don't know if the small amount that's soluble will be effective, even in DMSO. I take that orally twice a day. Only use erlotinib for the first ten days after wounding. If you use it every day it may be counterproductive. Same with SAG, don't use that every day or it will increase the risk. I use it days 5-8 after wounding. I've used it for up to ten days at a time. I'll make a post detailing my full regimen soon when I have some more time.

Be really careful with injections and do your research first. You can start here https://www.reddit.com/r/Peptides/
Always use bacteriostatic water, and keep everything sterilized. This is difficult if you get the raw powder.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe idea of Wnt is the only solution.I prepare to take antiandrogen again combined with these Wnt supplies.

It all comes down to shh and Wnts. Everything that works upregulates one or both of those.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Raw powder is tricky but not that bad. I make sure I use sterile bottles BAC don't reuse needles and syringes and .22 filters.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for the info @John Difool .

I'm currently sourcing materials for a slightly less extensive regrowth regimen -- a topical comprised of RU58841, PGE2, SW033291, Latanoprost, WAY-316606, and sandalore. I would prefer to mix up monthly batches of this (once every thirty days). Any idea if the stability of any of these molecules would require more frequent batches? or if stored in a dark freezer and glass container is 30 days ok?

Edit -- will be mixing these with DMSO, PG, and ETH 200

There is little to no literature on the stability of many of these research chemicals. The most unstable one is PGE2, the others should be fine in that solution for a month. PGE2 will be fine if left in the refrigerator and unopened, unexposed to light. The problem is that DMSO and ethanol are hygroscopic, meaning they absorb water from the air. PGE2 is very sensitive to both water and light. Is opening the bottle 60 times over the course of a month going to be enough to degrade it severely? Maybe not. I stick to ten day batches to be safe. It's really not that much of a hassle to make it three times a month.

Simae

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info from @John Difool and @pegasus2.
What about use Smearing peptide of BAC on the scalp after wounding instead of injection?Is this method effective?
I think injection is a bit of difficult for me if I inject them on my crown.

Simae

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought dinoprostone gel from India(coz gel is cheap relatively),and there is no significant effect. I smeared gel on my scalp but with no result.
I am so weird that whether gel have penetration into skin.