Hair Thinning Rapidly, Help Needed Please

Surfcfc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, I have been reading through a few posts on this forum as I have been struggling with hair loss/thinning over the past 3 years or so.

I was never blessed with the greatest hair, always fine and not thick but it has gotten so bad I can’t wear it down as you can see parts of my scalp, and it is getting a lot thinner at the front.

After washing it, it’s even finer and thinner and I have to use Batiste volume dry shampoo (which works!!) to give me enough volume to wear it up and cover my entire scalp. I use this everyday a long with hairspray; I feel I am causing more damage but there is no way I can go out without using this, so it’s kind of a vicious circle.

I have tried taking perfectil but not sure this really does anything to help. Can anyone recommend any good pills that work that they take for thinning hair?

Please, any advice or recommendations will be invaluable to me, any shampoos, hair treatment, etc. as well, as I am desperate for a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Charlotte BAMbeautiful

My Regimen
Reaction score
We at BAMbeautiful have a styling spray that contains 94% naturally derived ingredients if you're worried about using too much hairspray every day. :)

VJ6

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, I have been reading through a few posts on this forum as I have been struggling with hair loss/thinning over the past 3 years or so.

I was never blessed with the greatest hair, always fine and not thick but it has gotten so bad I can’t wear it down as you can see parts of my scalp, and it is getting a lot thinner at the front.

After washing it, it’s even finer and thinner and I have to use Batiste volume dry shampoo (which works!!) to give me enough volume to wear it up and cover my entire scalp. I use this everyday a long with hairspray; I feel I am causing more damage but there is no way I can go out without using this, so it’s kind of a vicious circle.

I have tried taking perfectil but not sure this really does anything to help. Can anyone recommend any good pills that work that they take for thinning hair?

Please, any advice or recommendations will be invaluable to me, any shampoos, hair treatment, etc. as well, as I am desperate for a solution.

Thanks in advance.
Sorry you're going through this. The first step is to always consult a doctor and get some tests done if the doctor recommends. That's a good place to start. Topical solutions won't do much if the problem is internal.

Jhair123

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been dealing with thinning for awhile now, and found this girl on youtube who's videos have helped me a ton. Just thought I'd share her info and say youtube can be a great place to find info. Good luck to you!