Hair-Tek hair building fibers - The best I've ever used!

hairtostay

Reaction score
This is my first post to this board so I hope it's a helpful one. I have some diffuse thinning and have had good results with products like Toppik and Dermatch but I just recently came across an item that was only available on eBay or the main site at http://www.hair-tek.com called Hair-Tek and decided to give it a try.

I have to say, it's the best product I've used so far and the fibers seem to be the perfect size. I would say it has the consistency of baby powder and is not as messy as other similar products. It clings to your hair way better and you end up having to use less of it. Also, not only do you need to use less of it, it only costs $35.95 for a 56g container! It seems like this company is just getting started but I would say they have the best product available right now as well as the cheapest!

s.a.f

Reaction score
What the hell is that thing he's using to apply it?

Ps why do people allways use tons of concealer, That guy had barely any hairloss and used about half a tin full. Just go for improvement and you'll never have to worry about it being noticible.

Cassin

Reaction score
hairtostay said:
This is my first post to this board so I hope it's a helpful one. I have some diffuse thinning and have had good results with products like Toppik and Dermatch but I just recently came across an item that was only available on eBay or the main site at http://www.hair-tek.com called Hair-Tek and decided to give it a try.

I have to say, it's the best product I've used so far and the fibers seem to be the perfect size. I would say it has the consistency of baby powder and is not as messy as other similar products. It clings to your hair way better and you end up having to use less of it. Also, not only do you need to use less of it, it only costs $35.95 for a 56g container! It seems like this company is just getting started but I would say they have the best product available right now as well as the cheapest!

wow and its your first post!

johngreek

Reaction score
it is even cheaper that Hair SO Real ,plus it provides worldwide shippinh for free ! Will definately try it .

PS " Spam" like this is always welcome!!! We need to be informed about new products guys!

MonarchyB

Reaction score
So this is a toppik/nanogen competitor. The applicator in the youtube video looks so strange! I want to have a look at it closely but there's no pictures of the actual product on the site :freak:

has anyone used this product (that doesn't work in the marketing department)

johngreek

Reaction score
ok , i have to correct this .
Right now , one bottle of HSR(28gr) costs $17

One bottle of Hair Tek(56gr) costs 36$ .

So HSR is sliiiiiiightly cheaper than Hair Tek.

But Hair Tek has free worldwide shipping , wich is a major ++++ for someone living outside USA

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
What the hell is that thing he's using to apply it?
I thought I recognized that thing.
thumb_maximizer.jpg

It is the same thing I use to spray Toppik on my hairline.

(In fact, it is probably Toppik in the cannister as well. That looks exactly like the size I buy.)

kcookinham

Reaction score
I found this Hair-Tek stuff about two months ago. I called and got the owner on the phone on the second ring. Nice guy. Seems sincere. Talked to me about a lot of stuff. I bought this "YuccaMax" shampoo with my fibers. Owner swears by it so I decided to get some info on Yucca Root which is the main ingredient. I got it in the mail a few days ago but have been to busy and didnt try it yet. He said his hair is thicker and his natural color is coming back. I really like the hair tek fibers better then all the other stuff out there. The owner made a great point. He said his fibers were smaller/finer in nature and said that the hair follicle cant tollerate a lot of weight. Competitors products are heavy and the hair follicles cant take the weight so more product falls to the scalp. So far...Im sold. As far as that bottle, I asked if that was Toppik. He said No, and neither are his fibers! ( Once you use these fibers you would realize they are not the same as Toppik) I love the customer service. Call Toppik and see who you talk to.....Im guessing it wont be the owner