Hair Systems And Intimacy, Stories Welcomed

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
No disrespect baldbearded but why do you continue to live in Israel if you can be executed for having consensual sex just because you prefer guys? I would get out of there, way too risky in my opinion. Come to the UK! We are very accepting of gay culture and pretty much give away citizenships to anybody that wants one.
To OP sorry I have nothing to contribute to this thread but I will be wearing a system myself when my hair gets bad enough!

Wow... what you don't know about Geopolitics, is a lot!

I would move to the UK if I could find a husband! Not for lack of trying. LOL!

jc426

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't dated wearing a piece as yet, but I think my plan would be to put off the sexual stuff for a few weeks until she gets to know me, then tell her. I imagine having to lie about it would quickly get exhausting. Any girl that is put off by you wearing isn't worth it anyway, regardless of her age.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Israel is not the problem, but everyone else in that region, my blissfully ignorant American friend.
Fair enough, my visually unobservant friend. Yours truly, Andy the Brit from the United Kingdom ;)
Wow... what you don't know about Geopolitics, is a lot!

I would move to the UK if I could find a husband! Not for lack of trying. LOL!
I don't bother with politics, it just causes division and fighting. I hope you can stay safe!

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't dated wearing a piece as yet, but I think my plan would be to put off the sexual stuff for a few weeks until she gets to know me, then tell her. I imagine having to lie about it would quickly get exhausting. Any girl that is put off by you wearing isn't worth it anyway, regardless of her age.

Meh, that's a good approach, but I find they'd barely notice unless u want them to

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Meh, that's a good approach, but I find they'd barely notice unless u want them to
Even if they run their fingers through your hair?

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if they run their fingers through your hair?

At the hairline, I'd be a little concerned just because of I'm not 100% there and I would still be a little concerned, I worry by nature lol .but anywhere else, no problem .