Hair System Style In Public (fringe Tapered)

Noah

Reaction score
Diesel, that looks great man. This thread now has two totally different hair system, both of which are superb. It's a testimony to how good these things can look with good styling. Kudos lads.

ChromeyFirefox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're a perfect example of how to do this. Low density, good matching of your hairline and temple recession, good colour match.

I agree people will only care if its bad. I've had that myself due to a shady salon and their poor practices. I've not had to tell anyone in a long while now though

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please like if this post helps you.

Sample photos of great styling by ITALIAN salon stylists.

Taper fade on sides.

Long hair fringe on top.

Curling Chemical Product on top to add curls. Dont ask me what it is because I do not know.

Are you sure you have retrograde alopecia?

I don't see any sides thinning

Your system look totally natural ;)

I have a question, are hair systems detectable to the touch?

I am going to buy one but if a girl touch my hair during sex... I want to keep it secret..

Last edited:

Braf

My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't see any sides thinning

Your system look totally natural ;)

I am going to buy one but if a girl touch my hair during sex... I want to keep it secret..

My sides are thinning very fast.

It will take you months or a very long time to learn how to make the hair system undetectable to touch.

Try swiss lace.

dont let girls touch it

Diesel guy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think density and the length of hair is the biggest contributor for a system being less detectable to the touch. We cut my current system in, and afterwords I still thought it was a bit thicker than I wanted it - so we thinned it out a bit more, and now even tho it looks really good - every time I touch my head, I can feel the base.

But keep in mind - hair systems are so natural looking chances are that unless you have something going on that makes your system look fake - When someone runs their fingers thru your hair - wearing fake hair is the last thing on their mind. For me if they notice anything it how dry my hair feels - and I can easily say 'product'. But I tend to agree with the guys here on this board -= just try to avoid having people run their fingers thru your hair. When it happens to me, I just tell them its not my thing - and they stop without giving it a second thought - and if they did - well, there are any number of lies I could tell.