Hair system help :)

idontevensteven

Reaction score
Hey guys have had a bit of a problem with my system
its faded a bit and the hairs arent as smooth not bad or anything just a bit split ends and course
but i think washing will fix it it did a bit last time I washed it (4 days ago or so)
Just wondering if dying the hair is dangerous I only have one system atm so I dont wanna ruin the hair
I have heard its easy and normal hair just dont get any dye on the lace do you think it should be easy?
thanks

Noah

Reaction score
Dying hairpiece hair is a tricky thing, especially if you have to get it to match your real hair. I would not recommend it unless you have a back-up piece.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I sometimes dye mine as they seem to last quite a while, but I do so when wearing and dye my native hair at same time. Its a risk, but tends to be ok for me.

Wolves1234

Reaction score
Hair fade

I have the same problem with my front partial piece, the colour even fades or gets very brassy on the ends of the hair. I have sound a solution though, get yourself some colour conditioner. Not only does it make your hair soft but it brings back the original colour. I used to dye my piece every time I had a re groom, it used to effect the system and decrease life spam of the unit. Hope this helps