Hair System From China Cheap Affordable Light Density

Abiel

Reaction score
Hello,
Has anyone on here had experience ordering from those Chinese companies that have hair systems for $129. I order one Swiss lace. All bleached knots 90% density and
Free shipping. Sounds too good to be true? Don't think I'm allow to put the name so i will take pics when the unit gets here.I'm nervous i hope don't get ripped off
20190710-141714.jpg

post a pic
20190710-141714.jpg

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have ordered direct from china manufacturer, 2 stock hairpieces and have not been disappointed. I was in my research mode, and wanted to try a thin skin and swiss lace. Almost all of the affordable hairpieces come from china anyways...
Communications and customs duty are the main issues..

If the company is in the area of qingdao, where most factories are, you should be fine.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did and was terribly disappointed not worth the time or money. You want don't expect to get Prime, ribeye at McDonald's.

Noah

Reaction score
I tend to agree with BB. They definitely do sometimes produce good units, but the quality control is heywire. For every good one there are two dodgy ones, and in the end you aren't saving any money. That is my impression anyway. I wish one of them would crack the quality control issue. It would be a game-changer for sure.

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
quality control is always an issue. US and Canadian companies ( superhairpieces, NWL, as example ) get their hairpieces from these chinese factory, but the sellers do their own QC and have greater leverage with the supplier if issues arise.
Back to the original post question, which was :"anyone experienced buying direct from china". I have and was possibly lucky, but hairpieces were of same quality i would get from other companies stock pieces... I used https://www.hairnature.com/home.html which seemed like a reputable manufacturer based on google reviews. paid about 109us per piece which is about what reseller pay anyways and makeup their stock piece on their website at 179US.
I however got sucked in a facebook add where they were selling hairpieces at 29.99 ..I gave it a try and wasn't at al a swiss lace hairpiece at all, more of a Halloween wig LOL ...luckly, i paid paypal and got my money back after opening issue with paypal...that was a definite scam...

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought all my first hair systems from lordhair 10 months ago. I didn't know if I was buying directly from manufacturer , distributor , middleman or retailer.... etc at that time. Even now I still don't know and I don't really care. My first hair system arrived a week later and I'm very pleased with the quality of the hair and the level of customer service. They won my repeat business for sure.

This is my first experience with hair system.

Abiel

Reaction score
I bought all my first hair systems from lordhair 10 months ago. I didn't know if I was buying directly from manufacturer , distributor , middleman or retailer.... etc at that time. Even now I still don't know and I don't really care. My first hair system arrived a week later and I'm very pleased with the quality of the hair and the level of customer service. They won my repeat business for sure.

This is my first experience with hair system.
I ordered a hair piece from lord hair it was a skin unit and it was so thick the density was ridiculous. Then i ordered one for my uncle it was a Swiss lace and it looked undetectable. So now i ordered a custom one for me

powerguy2011

Reaction score
I have ordered direct from china manufacturer, 2 stock hairpieces and have not been disappointed. I was in my research mode, and wanted to try a thin skin and swiss lace. Almost all of the affordable hairpieces come from china anyways...
Communications and customs duty are the main issues..

If the company is in the area of qingdao, where most factories are, you should be fine.
Am in your shoes researching and just want to try how it will look on me. I am not ready to shave yet so I want to test a partial system with clip-on but I need really small piece just about to cover around the crown area and a bit of top area as my hairline and frontal looks just fine. Can you let me know how to order from them the lightest density with a clip? and should I just cut it small when it arrives to have a feeling how the professional one will look like

notsohairymon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered a hair piece from lord hair it was a skin unit and it was so thick the density was ridiculous. Then i ordered one for my uncle it was a Swiss lace and it looked undetectable. So now i ordered a custom one for me

I just did my first thread regarding options for my first try at a hair piece and I mentioned three companies but not Lord hair. I was suspicious of them because they are actually based in China (not an American company with a factory in China) and they seemed "too cheap to be true". Based on what you just said I might reconsider them.

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am in your shoes researching and just want to try how it will look on me. I am not ready to shave yet so I want to test a partial system with clip-on but I need really small piece just about to cover around the crown area and a bit of top area as my hairline and frontal looks just fine. Can you let me know how to order from them the lightest density with a clip? and should I just cut it small when it arrives to have a feeling how the professional one will look like
I have no experience with clip ons..but you should be researching on "toppers" as they have the clips you are referring to
They are mostly warned by women but don't let that put you off.other alternative is to buy the smallest unit with poly surround and get the clips and sew them in yourself...
Google "hair topper clip ons for men" and see.
Good luck

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My first stock lace system was a medium light density. However, I think it was too thick and I don't think it look natural. I used the thinning shears scissors to thin them out. After that first stock system experience, I have to let them know make sure the hair density not too heavy , with a natural graduated hairline for all my next orders.

notsohairymon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My first stock lace system was a medium light density. However, I think it was too thick and I don't think it look natural. I used the thinning shears scissors to thin them out. After that first stock system experience, I have to let them know make sure the hair density not too heavy , with a natural graduated hairline for all my next orders.

Although this is a different thread than the one I started, this is helpful as I was wondering about density and had a feeling they are all "a bit too thick", so when/if I do order I will go with medium/light, thanks!

Abiel

Reaction score
I just did my first thread regarding options for my first try at a hair piece and I mentioned three companies but not Lord hair. I was suspicious of them because they are actually based in China (not an American company with a factory in China) and they seemed "too cheap to be true". Based on what you just said I might reconsider them.
4jSFzZv
This is the hair once attached before being cut. I'm not expert so you can see that I went over the hairline with the bonding.
4jSFzZv
https://ibb.co/4jSFzZv

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only see one link and one photos. It look really good and natural. May I ask where did you buy that from? What is the base size of that system? Thanks!

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

When I was shopping around for hair system a year ago. I was going to buy it from either Top Lace, Hairbro, MHE, Hair direct....because those companies websites pop out on my screen. I ended up buying from Lord because they provide hair cut service so I can skip going to the salon part. I always curious if I buy from other retailers, where did their hair systems come from? Did they buy it from the same manufacturer (lordhair or other China factories... ) that I bough my system from? and markup the price re-sale it to the consumers?

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand why lord hair made terrible youtube commercials. Few are so bad that it looks so wiggy and unnatural imo. if I see those commercials before I would probably never buy from them.