Hair System For Receding Hairline/temples

zyzz959

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know my hair isn’t bad by any means I’m not trying to come across like my life’s ending and I know a lot of people have it much worse

I still have decently thick hair my temples are just receded if I max my hair back you can see it

I’m 22, my friend got a hair system he had really thin hair he got a partial for the front and his hair looks insane now I didn’t know these systems even existed so the day I sat him with it I didn’t understand how his hair could look so amazing it was styled like Justin Bieber not that many people in here will like his style but you know what I mean, anyway I was thinking why have receding temples when I could just have a full head of hair when nobody will know any difrent and it looks 10x better so A stylist about 30 minutes away has booked me in for next week, I’m not getting any hair shaved I’m just getting the temples filled in and my hairline moved down Maybe half an inch, I will post a photo of my hair just now and I’ll do one after if anyone wants to see it but I think it takes a few months to come, just wondering if anyone else has done this and has photos ?

Attachments

• 0AC38EDA-C189-4FEA-A667-8818F7A9A894.jpeg
    0AC38EDA-C189-4FEA-A667-8818F7A9A894.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 2,398

shookwun

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know my hair isn’t bad by any means I’m not trying to come across like my life’s ending and I know a lot of people have it much worse

I still have decently thick hair my temples are just receded if I max my hair back you can see it

I’m 22, my friend got a hair system he had really thin hair he got a partial for the front and his hair looks insane now I didn’t know these systems even existed so the day I sat him with it I didn’t understand how his hair could look so amazing it was styled like Justin Bieber not that many people in here will like his style but you know what I mean, anyway I was thinking why have receding temples when I could just have a full head of hair when nobody will know any difrent and it looks 10x better so A stylist about 30 minutes away has booked me in for next week, I’m not getting any hair shaved I’m just getting the temples filled in and my hairline moved down Maybe half an inch, I will post a photo of my hair just now and I’ll do one after if anyone wants to see it but I think it takes a few months to come, just wondering if anyone else has done this and has photos ?
you will regret this. take it from someone with personal experience

no need. enjoy your freedom, because your friend is all smoke and mirrors. he lives behind shackles and privacy,

see, and never let anyone touch

zyzz959

My Regimen
Reaction score
you will regret this. take it from someone with personal experience

no need. enjoy your freedom, because your friend is all smoke and mirrors. he lives behind shackles and privacy,

see, and never let anyone touch

fair enough mate, mine is only a hairline one maybe you had a full top one? 90% of my hair will be mine its only the temples im filling in so they can touch my hair all they want tbf lol, its just like extensions for a girl

shookwun

Reaction score
fair enough mate, mine is only a hairline one maybe you had a full top one? 90% of my hair will be mine its only the temples im filling in so they can touch my hair all they want tbf lol, its just like extensions for a girl
if you say so bro.

they are detectable to touch. dont believe the bullshit marketingf hype.

i had a swiss lace which is the most undetectable according to the current market. sure, when looking at it. once someone runs there hands through your hair, it will feel like a wig.

skin may feel real, but it doesnt look real. tends to look raised, and shines. gets milky when you sweat.

no winning.

only way to wear a hair piece is in confidence is if you simply dont care. if you care, dont wear.

zyzz959

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you say so bro.

they are detectable to touch. dont believe the bullshit marketingf hype.

i had a swiss lace which is the most undetectable according to the current market. sure, when looking at it. once someone runs there hands through your hair, it will feel like a wig.

skin may feel real, but it doesnt look real. tends to look raised, and shines. gets milky when you sweat.

no winning.

only way to wear a hair piece is in confidence is if you simply dont care. if you care, dont wear.

cool thanks for the help mate, for the hairline i dont mind at all when it gets worse and i need a full head one which could be in the next year i might have a diffrent opinion on it but they look flawless these days i wonder how many people wear them that we walk past

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Zyzz - good luck with the process. I have seen these small temple pieces work pretty well in a couple of cases. I will be interested to hear how you get on.

Noah

zyzz959

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Zyzz - good luck with the process. I have seen these small temple pieces work pretty well in a couple of cases. I will be interested to hear how you get on.

Noah
Thanks mate, do you see any point me shaving any part of my hair ?