Hair System Color Protection Shampoo And Conditioner

Hair56

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you try it yet? How did you like it?

Yh It worked brilliantly! Was a bit sceptical at first as I didn't think it would do that much. Definitely easier of your head with a comb to brush it through.

Reactions: TEG

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yh It worked brilliantly! Was a bit sceptical at first as I didn't think it would do that much. Definitely easier of your head with a comb to brush it through.
yes. I find it easier to use while on the head too, also it does stain the knots so applying it while on your head will avoid this

Hair56

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Slightly off topic here, but how do you apply your system, do you do it front to back or apply the back first?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Slightly off topic here, but how do you apply your system, do you do it front to back or apply the back first?
In the back it's most important for it to blend to bio hair, so I start at the back. With a few washes I get the back correct, then proceed to the front. You don't need to get it right with just one wash immediately. The slower the change is the less people will notice.

new2this

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good thread , happy I came across this. I would like to order some of this back2natural conditioner.... however I am wondering which variation I should be ordering / what happens if you don’t get the right color...

for what it’s worth this is listed as a #6 through my current supplier. Which I think is the darkest blonde possible. It seems to have already lightened a bit... I think it was a little more brown at one point. I am attaching a current pic from a few days ago, anyone’s advice would be much appreciated.

also, I’m aware that oxidation is a gradual process, but would a few hours in the sun , say on a walk, really show a noticeable impact?

Attachments

• 0C7D43C1-3D60-40FF-8560-E3B65F6CEC0C.jpeg
    0C7D43C1-3D60-40FF-8560-E3B65F6CEC0C.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 128

David1776

My Regimen
Reaction score
My color is #3 Ash dark brown. I got the dark brown Back2Natural conditioner. It brought my color back after leaving in for 5 minutes. I would get the dark ash blond and leave it in for no more than 2 minutes to see how much it darkens. You can always add more time if it’s not dark enough. Also, I recommend B2N’s leave in conditioner. Good UV protection and leaves hair soft.