Hair System And Travel / Tsa Etc...

SD9

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello friends,
new member here about to embark on this journey of hair. I had a general question about travel within the United States and abroad.

This winter I will be traveling to Jordan, Israel/Palestine and Egypt for the Holiday break and wanted everyone's overall consensus on hair systems and traveling abroad in terms of security check points, TSA and all of that fun stuff.

Any stories or funny anecdotes would be greatly appreciated as i will be a new user and frequent air traveler and i am a little concerned about American TSA. and overall airport security in general.

best regards,

lace

Reaction score
During the last 9 years I have flown over 125,000 miles....201,000+ kilometers. Nothing to report. Zip, zero. Pass through security...done. Nothing funny, no anecdotes, just routine.

American TSA should be the least of your concerns....they cannot even detect guns!

"
Last Updated Nov 9, 2017 10:16 AM EST CBS News

An undercover operation has revealed that Transportation Security Administration screenings at airports fail for the most part.

Homeland Security investigators found that, more than 70 percent of the time, undercover officers were able to get through TSA checkpoints with mock knives, guns and explosives, the House Homeland Security Committee was told Wednesday. Just two years ago, testing found a 95 percent failure rate, reports CBS News correspondent Kris Van Cleave."

Last edited:

Noah

Reaction score
That's alarming and disappointing, given the phenomenal expenditure of time these security programs create.

My experience has been the same. I travel a lot for work, mostly through well-equipped modern airports in Asia with the latest gadgetry, and I have never had an issue.

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No issue here thus far. Never carried systems through luggage (just on my head aha) and no issue.