Hair Spray Or Products In A System?

WhiteTshirt

My Regimen
Reaction score
So long story short.. I plan on getting a system sometime in the near future. Right now I use toppik and hairspray and wear a combover fade. It works for right now but won’t forever. The hairspray I use is pretty tough stuff. Makes my hair rock solid. And the toppik does not go anywhere. I really like the combover. But here’s what I was thinking after my experience this last week. I have been with two chicks. And they have been trying to play with my hair. I don’t recall girls ever playing with my hair in the past. Or maybe I didn’t notice and can’t remember. Because hairloss wasn’t on my mind. However The hair spray really deterred them from really getting in there. Being that I have styled hair and toppik of course I told them to watch the hair. And they understood since I have that hair.. even tho one kinda just called me a pretty boy in a smucky way whatever it’s a good reason to tell them not to touch. Anyway it got me thinking... since my confidence has been up with this toppik stuff I’ve been really trying to get it in of late. But before I really gave hair dust a try I kinda reclused and just fapped and was depressed and stuff. Toppik works great btw. How would hair spray work in a system? The feel of my hair with hairspray really makes it feel like not real hair I guess. So I think it could keep a girl from thinking it was fake if she tried if possible, to run her hands through a system with hair spray if she tried to sneak a feel or pull. Since you could just say it’s hair spray. Another good reason to use hairspray is to have a good reason to actually tell them not touch the hair. But what effects does hairspray have on a system? Should you use it at all? Should you wash it everyday? I know some wearers use leave in conditioner so how how would that work? Would it just be bad for your system all around and dry it out? I would prefer spray over gel I think. Any thoughts or experiences are appreciated.

Noah

Reaction score
Yes, you can use hairspray on a system, no problem. In fact you can use any product on hair system hair that you can use on growing hair. It's best to avoid products with alcohol in them though, in case it affects your adhesive bond.

I have heard a lot of guys with systems say that putting a lot of gloop in the hair makes girls keep their hands away. No doubt that is true, but it seems to detract from the point of having a nice system, which is to have the look and feel of getting your hair back, without having to tell girls to 'keep off'. My feeling is that if you are in the dating market and you have girls running their hands through your hair, it is better to put in the effort to get your system on so that it can't be felt by a bit of gentle female hand-running. That is perfectly feasible with a bit of care and practice and a lace system.

WhiteTshirt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very helpful and glad that’s the answer. And you do make a good point there. Win win answer. Thanks for the tip Broski