Hair Spray? Any Recommendations .........

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive recently started a different hair style that I really like and works for me. I usually need a bit of hair spray to hold it though for now. Ive notice some smaller hairs in my hands while adjusting and though it could be a minor shed Id like to possibly change to a less drastic product. I dont prefer gels so does anyone have a nice natural'ish hair spray that might be less detrimental to hair?
Thanks

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I personally use a combination of American Crew forming cream, and Kenra's volumizing hair spray. Both are great products that give a fantastic hold, with a great amount of volume.

Thanks for the suggestions but it contains alcohol. Im trying to avoid that since it dries hair out and makes it brittle.

I am too actually looking for the spray. Please let me know if you find it.

I found this

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000S85EFK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and have been using it this week. So far its pretty good.
Strong hold but doesnt dry my hair. Actually at the end of the day when I shower and run hot water through it, it feels really good.
Also as I found out today you can actually re wet your hair, brush it and it re hardens in place a bit offering a bit of play through the day.

DKC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe a salt spray?

I think it is abit hit and miss though, could work. I bought a can recently, havent had time to try it yet.

Little_Tony

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know where your are based but Andalou mediuim or smooth hold is quite good and natural but these are gels. I use Volume Hair Plus as a concealer and to get extra fix when I go to the gym or sailing I either apply Andalou or for more permament fix Naturtin styling mousse, a bit expensive though.