Hair regrowth at the cost of feminization

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in other words, apart from finasteride and minoxidil (which I cannot use because I have dermatitis), which product can I use for my hair loss,

you say that finasteride is not suffisant for me because i am 19 years ?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
can nizoral stop my scalp inflammation?
According the article by the site owner maybe. Rob Winter distinguishes between OTC Nizoral and Keto 2 percent but that's probably overload in terms of having everything be perfect but Keto 2 percent is used by most on here, I think.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According the article by the site owner maybe. Rob Winter distinguishes between OTC Nizoral and Keto 2 percent but that's probably overload in terms of having everything be perfect but Keto 2 percent is used by most on here, I think.
I think that from Monday, I will have it thanks to my doctor, in addition to the food supplements that I take and the fina, I will also talk to him about dutasteride

But is there anything other than minoxidil to grow hair locally?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that from Monday, I will have it thanks to my doctor, in addition to the food supplements that I take and the fina, I will also talk to him about dutasteride

But is there anything other than minoxidil to grow hair locally?
Yes. There's lots. I know this is your thread but we have one over 700 pages that answers many of your questions. I am currently posting pertinent excerpts so check here plus other folks there will help you:

theblitz6794

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I use a small amount of estriol on my hairline, will I feminize and will hair regrow?

Also, what if I just go for the nuclear option and take the girlpills? Then once gyno sets in, I'll get all the tissue removed and stop the estrogen once my hair is fully regrown. Can I maintain the regrown hair with just min, finasteride, and maybe a topical anti androgen? And would there be long term side effects?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I use a small amount of estriol on my hairline, will I feminize and will hair regrow?

Also, what if I just go for the nuclear option and take the girlpills? Then once gyno sets in, I'll get all the tissue removed and stop the estrogen once my hair is fully regrown. Can I maintain the regrown hair with just min, finasteride, and maybe a topical anti androgen? And would there be long term side effects?
I would say probably not. You would have to use too much because of its weakness. I tried this but it probably would only work for cis-females because it is too hard to turn around a long period of incipient baldness.

The second method could possibly work. We still don't know but oral minoxidil could get your regrowth kick-started and then lead to regrowth. I think a breast reduction works better and looks nicer as full removal can cause scarring. Very few grow significant breast growth but @bridgeburn and I both did have breast growth plus significant hair restoration. I would need to know more about your age and balding history but I have had a lot of regrowth to the point of just needing my temples to grow in. If you follow up with that info, I will try to get you more precise of an idea.

theblitz6794

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say probably not. You would have to use too much because of its weakness. I tried this but it probably would only work for cis-females because it is too hard to turn around a long period of incipient baldness.

The second method could possibly work. We still don't know but oral minoxidil could get your regrowth kick-started and then lead to regrowth. I think a breast reduction works better and looks nicer as full removal can cause scarring. Very few grow significant breast growth but @bridgeburn and I both did have breast growth plus significant hair restoration. I would need to know more about your age and balding history but I have had a lot of regrowth to the point of just needing my temples to grow in. If you follow up with that info, I will try to get you more precise of an idea.
I pmed you