Hair Really Matters More Than Anything.

shookwun

Reaction score
If you were thinning in a Norwood 5/6 pattern, it's best to stay on finasteride as it is doing something. I think I could quit it and have 1-2 more transplants due to my situation (donor availability and not so aggressive pattern), but I won't risk it either like you say.

I might not be a transplant candidate for a while though as far as crown is concerned. In a way I would rather do it early but it's not possible maybe.
The reason why doctors wont is because of the increase in shock loss which could ienvtiably kill of those hairs further making your situation look worse. That, and if the surrounding areas continues to thin you will be left with a moderate of transplanted hair that wont be congruent with your surroundings.

my doctor initially pointed it out, but refused to do any work to it as I still have grounds to work with.

I suppose most doctors wont address these areas untill they are 100% sure it will have a cosmetic improvement, rather then making the situation potentially worse.

I am not sure what your hair is like now, but another transplant is definitely needed. There is only so much dense packing that can be done in one session without compromising your healing abilities, and graft survival. Which is why additional surgeries are needed to go over the area once again to finalize that density we all want.

Hairline, and frame is always worth depleting your donor for, even if it means sacrificing a little bit of density else where.

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ruby,

Most of us straight men reject the word cis to describe us. We just do not like it. It would be like calling you tranny.

But apart from that - good luck with the transition

I'm sorry if I offended you... I honestly did not know the term cis- was considered offensive now. For a long time cis- and trans- have just been technical terms to describe one's gender identity (which is a different psychological thing from sexual orientation/sexual preference and also a different thing from romanticity -- who you might fall in love with)

T

tellersquill

I'm sorry if I offended you... I honestly did not know the term cis- was considered offensive now. For a long time cis- and trans- have just been technical terms to describe one's gender identity (which is a different psychological thing from sexual orientation/sexual preference and also a different thing from romanticity -- who you might fall in love with)
Oh don't apologise - this is the internet - we leave decency at the keyboard!

But honestly, its not offensive to everyone - a lot of people don't know what cis means tbh

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh don't apologise - this is the internet - we leave decency at the keyboard!

But honestly, its not offensive to everyone - a lot of people don't know what cis means tbh

cis is typo is CSI probably

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, cis means 'normal' straight person

it raises so many question so I will pass

God thanks feminism is marginal in my country and nobody takes it seriously

I lol everytime when see any feminism/refuge regarding content from USA or eurocels

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
just wanted to say damn cope for life. your avatar is super fukin cute. i'm just gonna save it and split lmao

EDIT: f*****g thank you. just subscribed to her youtube channel. intense study sessions will definitely be had later

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, cis means 'normal' straight person

Actually it means normal gender-identity-matches-the-physical-birth-sex. ;-)

This is going off-topic here, but modern psychology categorizes one's persona into three main categorizations:
1) gender identity
2) sexual orientation
3) romanticity

These three things are not always aligned together although the norm is that they are. There exist people with mix-matches of all combinations, permutations, and varying degrees across the spectrums of those three.

Anyway, back to the topic of the soul-crushing blow to our self-esteem that hairloss causes.

Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
I used to think getting heightmogged was bad, but nothing, NOTHING is worse than getting norwoodmogged by a thick NW0. I just want to scream whenever I see guys that are 20 years older than me who have hairlines like Paul Ryan.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to think getting heightmogged was bad, but nothing, NOTHING is worse than getting norwoodmogged by a thick NW0. I just want to scream whenever I see guys that are 20 years older than me who have hairlines like Paul Ryan.

This is particularly true because it is in the human nature to convince oneself that one deserved his own nature (looks included) somehow, so other people must just suck it up.

When we look at a dog, we will not complain "oh the poor animal cannot live longer than 20": we will just attribute the short life to its nature. When it dies, we cry but tell ourselves it is just nature.

And I guess full-heads think of us in the same fashion: he/she will look at a balding person and wonder "well it must be in his/her nature" and go on with his day.