Hair Really Matters More Than Anything.

Goldee Lox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on treatments for almost a year now.. My hair has improved. It's nowhere near where it's going to be. My temples are still receded.

If things keep going my way, I'll almost be the "fullhead Chad" that dudes on here talk about. Especially with good cuts/styling. My hair wasn't terrible before treatment, but enough for mild mockery from norwood spotters. I'm nowhere near perfect.. and I still get mocked occasionally by peers that view me from a previous mindset.. Many who have nothing about themselves to be overly proud of. Ironic it is, usually.

Today I was having the best hair day I've had in a year or two.. and it's amazing the reception you get from females. Some males, but I tend to attract a lot of haters with no cause, so not so many males.

HAIR MATTERS MORE THAN EVERYTHING ELSE.. You can be deep, poetic, hilarious, intelligent, charismatic... whatever else, it won't matter if you have sh*t hair genes. I'm going to pour a 40 on the ground for all my brothers that don't respond to treatments or have had bad luck with them.

I hope I never go back to just knowing I'm going to go bald.. I hope I keep improving and along with it.. the peace of mind of knowing I will.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
What do you mean "pour a 40 on the ground"?

FootyStar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You got confidence that what matters.

Not your hair.

Not your face.

Confidence.

617849f15df4b425d44a4db8d6f3bcf87a2dcca8f3a06e1253b772d2c7181cca.jpg

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good for you. In 4 years I was not even able to slow it down: minoxidil, finasteride sides... all for nothing. From Norwood 1 to Norwood 4 in less than four years. f*** me.

Dante I always enjoy your posts. They are a kind of great art... but I also wonder if it is OK to enjoy them. Is it OK to "like" the above?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
What do you mean "pour a 40 on the ground"?

It's some gangster(gansta) bullshit. Pouring a 40 ounce(beer) is what is done when one of the your ganster friends gets killed. I guess he is pouring the 40 out for all the guys who have failed on treatments because he feels their life is over.

1363726060_pouring-out-liquor.gif

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder why some of us seem to get to this realization of hair being "the most important thing" as if it were some kind of hidden notion that opens the mind to new realms.

Have we been in denial for years and years?

As I recount every now and then, I clearly remember my grandma (80 years old) saying to my father "one of my great regrets is my youngest son having so young lost his hair. Hair is the FIRST THING".

20 years ago, rural Italy, no internet, no real TV.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BTW i have to ask. I've read that that frog is used by far right type folks. Is that it, or is he also a nice froggie?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I wonder why some of us seem to get to this realization of hair being "the most important thing" as if it were some kind of hidden notion that opens the mind to new realms.

Have we been in denial for years and years?

As I recount every now and then, I clearly remember my grandma (80 years old) saying to my father "one of my great regrets is my youngest son having so young lost his hair. Hair is the FIRST THING".

20 years ago, rural Italy, no internet, no real TV.

In my opinion, health is the most important thing. I've been bald, and I've lived in 24/7 pain due to health issues. There is no comparison.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion, health is the most important thing. I've been bald, and I've lived in 24/7 pain due to health issues. There is no comparison.
TBH she was talking about looks.
Of course health is the first thing related to one's well being.
Sorry to hear you were in pain. Is it solved now?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
teeth more important than hair imo

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
TBH she was talking about looks.
Of course health is the first thing related to one's well being.
Sorry to hear you were in pain. Is it solved now?

Thanks. I'm not been in pain 24/7 for the past few weeks, but since it's a back issue, I'm always on edge whether it might flare up again. I cannot do many activities, and I have to always view every physical activity through an aggravation check lens.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I'm NW4 and have crooked teeth, to boot! Jackpot.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/b**ch-please-240x180.jpg

NW7+crooked teeth+missing front teeth+feminine voice. THAT is jackpot.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Teeth can be fixed in one visit to the dentist/plastic surgeon.

Hair on the other hand...

Not quite one visit (it takes 2-3 years), but your point stands.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I'm fucked anyway.

I don't agree. In a short while, you'll be in a different country, with a good job that you enjoy, with colleagues that aren't dicks. Sure, you might not get women, but you can enjoy other things in life. Food, music, wine if you're into it, your hobbies, books, TV. You're young and are looking at everything through a looks lens. But looks don't last ...

shookwun

Reaction score
Good for you. In 4 years I was not even able to slow it down: minoxidil, finasteride sides... all for nothing. From Norwood 1 to Norwood 4 in less than four years. f*** me.
Nw3**

If you're a nw4 then I an a nw5 from my subhuman diffuse
Not quite one visit (it takes 2-3 years), but your point stands.
lol at one visit.

takes 2-4 years on average.

2 if your teeth are decent

4 if they are rekt