Hair piece and women

shookwun

Reaction score
When it comes to intimacy with women, is it painfully obvious to the touch for them?

this has, and always will be the deciding factor for me on whether not I get a piece in the future.

Ever experience performance issues from wearing a rug?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I have seen this question come up quite a few times when it comes to wearing a hair piece. Many guys are concerned about blowing their cover. This is the answer I gave last time the question was asked:

If you tie them up you will not have this problem. Also you can utilize various positions that will make it nearly impossible for women to touch/grab your hair.

Let me know if this helps.

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
I have seen this question come up quite a few times when it comes to wearing a hair piece. Many guys are concerned about blowing their cover. This is the answer I gave last time the question was asked:

If you tie them up you will not have this problem. Also you can utilize various positions that will make it nearly impossible for women to touch/grab your hair.

Let me know if this helps.

haha this would definitely solve that issue.

- - - Updated - - -

When it comes to intimacy with women, is it painfully obvious to the touch for them?

this has, and always will be the deciding factor for me on whether not I get a piece in the future.

Ever experience performance issues from wearing a rug?

i heard that a thin lace is the most undetectable when it come to touching the system.
im not totally sure since I don't wear one but I'm sure there are users on here who would be able to confirm this

Noah

Reaction score
It needn't be obvious. Low quality "Hair Club" hairpieces are highly detectable to the touch, both because of the thick bases and the attachment methods they use. But a Swiss lace or thin skin piece which is the right size (no overlap with your growing hair) and is carefully and snugly attached with glue is virtually undetectable to the touch. I have been on plenty of dates and had intimate encounters where my partner never had a glue about my hair.