Hair Multiplication/Cloning Human Trials 2023: Yokohama National University

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LASIK was around 10k when it hit the market. This will be more labor intensive, but 50k is a premium price. Tsuji's price is insane.
why stemson could be cheaper than tsuji, please explain me this

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably because Tsuji's price is artificially inflated

I mean 300k+? No wonder no one wants to invest in Tsuji. Even if his technology works very few people would be willing to pay that much.

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably because Tsuji's price is artificially inflated

I mean 300k+? No wonder no one wants to invest in Tsuji. Even if his technology works very few people would be willing to pay that much.
Exactly and mature prices are $182K? Lol just give up already Tsuji.

Keratinpro

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
why stemson could be cheaper than tsuji, please explain me this
I feel like you are one of those babies that need to be told the same thing again and again. You might be put in time out soon. We'll go over this again Kermit, Stemson is less complex than Tsuji, its method of hair multiplication is more general. It's extracting iPSCs and differentiating them into eventual hair follicles. Tsuji is a lot more specific where hair follicles from the donor region need being multiplied, it is more complex. Secondly the Stemson team have said on more than one occasion that their targeted audience is to the wider population including kids who've lost hair at a young age. They want to implement this to the wider public and you can't do that with an insane price tag, obviously from the release date it will be pricey because it is a completely new method that's never been done before but eventually the price will come down fairly quickly. I know you will ask about the price of Stemson again in a couple of weeks so bookmark this so you can go back to it.