Hair Max Laser Band 82 Anyone Tried It?

az90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Im a male 26 with Male pattern Baldness mostly at front. I wanted to know if any one has any feedback about this new device came in market Hair Max Laser band 82. I am not expecting for a miracle cure but atleast if it will stop and/or bring back some of the hair that i have lost.

Thanks

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Im a male 26 with Male pattern Baldness mostly at front. I wanted to know if any one has any feedback about this new device came in market Hair Max Laser band 82. I am not expecting for a miracle cure but atleast if it will stop and/or bring back some of the hair that i have lost.

Thanks
No.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whether it works should be based entirely on the studies done on it. I could have my fat blind aunt from anchorage sign up here and tell you she's a male model with thinning hair - and the laser band failed her.

Lessle

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have used it and to be honest this thing didn't work the way I thought it should work. HairMax devices work the same way all other LLLT devices work like Capillus cap, iRestore helmet, and Hairmax band.

They use the low-level medical-grade lasers of wavelength 630 to 670 nanometers. A Hungarian doctor from the 1970s initially tried to see if these lasers would help reduce skin cancer but instead, he found that it promoted hair growth.

Before trying anything related to laser therapy I recommend you to do proper research before going to purchase it. You can read Hairmax reviews on Amazon and other eCommerce stores.

Reactions: Fey

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kinda bringing this thread back from the grave.

This whole laser hair growth business doesn’t really make sense. I understand that laser is supposed to increase Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) so that the mitochondria in the papilla of the hair follicle gets more energy. The very slight increase in heat might open pores and improve Angiogenesis. However, the way most of these devices are constructed doesn’t allow the laser light to get past the hair shafts and reach the scalp. The laser band might be a solution to that problem. Otherwise, why not just apply adenosine topically in a 1 - 5% concentration? Does anybody know of any company in the United States that sells topical adenosine for hair loss?

blub10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just buy adenogen from shiseido
Kinda bringing this thread back from the grave.

This whole laser hair growth business doesn’t really make sense. I understand that laser is supposed to increase Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) so that the mitochondria in the papilla of the hair follicle gets more energy. The very slight increase in heat might open pores and improve Angiogenesis. However, the way most of these devices are constructed doesn’t allow the laser light to get past the hair shafts and reach the scalp. The laser band might be a solution to that problem. Otherwise, why not just apply adenosine topically in a 1 - 5% concentration? Does anybody know of any company in the United States that sells topical adenosine for hair loss?
Just buy adenogen from shisheido