Hair Loss, Thinning And Sore/burning Scalp

Fifi173

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been experiencing a bit of hair loss for the past 2 months or so. Over the recent weeks I feel it’s becoming more and more and I’m noticing thinning around my hairline and top of head. I’m now experiencing a very sore and itchy scalp, it almost feels like my scalp is burning. I’m struggling to brush my hair without hurting my scalp and even running my fingers along the top of my head is painful. Any advice would be welcome, I am booked into the doctors within the next 2 weeks but I’m really worried.

milarose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mila Rose Hair Care is best hair loss shampoo & conditioner is very popular for hair loss. Its really good shampoo for deep condtioning also.milarose.store

pamelafoester

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been experiencing a bit of hair loss for the past 2 months or so. Over the recent weeks I feel it’s becoming more and more and I’m noticing thinning around my hairline and top of head. I’m now experiencing a very sore and itchy scalp, it almost feels like my scalp is burning. I’m struggling to brush my hair without hurting my scalp and even running my fingers along the top of my head is painful. Any advice would be welcome, I am booked into the doctors within the next 2 weeks but I’m really worried.
Hi Fifi,

I've recently answered a similar question that yours, and you can get an idea or help by reading it on the thread Is My Hair Thinning Or Is This Normal? I think this will help you.