Hair Loss Talk, Why Is It So Difficult To Find The Team Tsuji Interview?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Will you please post the recent HairLossTalk.com Team Tsuji interview where it can be easily accessed?

I've hunted for it but I can't find it.

I typed the word "Tsuji" into the search engine and it doesn't come up. I typed the words "Tsuji interview" into the search engine and it still doesn't come up. It seems like it would be logical that when someone types "Tsuji" or "Tsuji interview" into the search engine the Tsuji interview would of be one of the things that would come up. But it isn't.

Please make the HairLossTalk.com Team Tsuji interview easily accessible. And please don't say it already is easily accessible because if it was already easily accessible then it would be one of the items that would display when someone types "Tsuji" or "Tsuji interview" into the search engine.

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2017-4-22_11-43-21.png

@nameless

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-22_11-42-20.png
    upload_2017-4-22_11-42-20.png
    420.6 KB · Views: 194

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another approach is to go to the Pipeline and click on your project of choice.

There are "Updates" on each of the company's project pages. Anytime we publish anything I immediately go there and add a link to it.

You can bookmark those specific project pages, or bookmark the Pipeline page, because at the bottom of it you can see the same listing of articles.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it too early to do another interview with Team Tsuji to ask them how their efforts to find a solution to the inductivity (aka functionality) problem is coming along? God, I just want to know if they have succeeded. The answer to that question really is the ballgame.

I will send Dr. Tsuji an email right now asking him that question!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have sent the following email just now:

How are you? Hope you have been doing well.

Thank you once again for coordinating the interview with your team a few months ago.

Some prominent members have asked me to inquire with your team, to see how your efforts to find a solution to the inductivity (functionality) problem is coming along?

To be more specific:

Mr. Toyoshima stated: "For applications of our technology, both mesenchymal stem cells and epithelial stem cells, which are applicable to human clinical applications, are needed. With respect to the development of the technology to cultivate mesenchymal stem cells, that is papilla cells, being applicable to human clinical trials, we are already in progress now for development. On the other hand, as for the technology to cultivate epithelial stem cells of follicles, it still remains a significant challenge globally. We are currently in the middle of research and development for this. Based on our recent research results, we finally have some prospects and expect this issue to be resolved in the near future."

We were interested in learning if you have made any progress with the difficulties of culturing the epithelial stem cells?

Thank you.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
^ very cool--thank you so much!!

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow thanks for sending that admin. Keep us posted! I sent Tsuji an email a couple of months ago but he didn't respond :(. I'm sure you will be more successful haha. They sounded so confident about this in their initial interview.. I'm PRAYING they've made some good progress.