Hair Loss Should Be Talked About In School

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is something I thought about recently, how is it possible that hair loss is not a subject in at least a few biology lessons (at least it's not in Germany)? You could teach about
- causes of hair loss
- early signs of hair loss
- which treatments are currently available, what do they do and possible side effects
- hair shedding cycles in general
- tell the students to go to a dermatologist if they feel like they could be in the early stages of hair loss
I wonder how many thousands of NW1s could have been saved, cases of depression could have been prevented and even suicides could have been stopped. How many people would have a way better chance in dating and how many less users would this forum have? Also I think hair loss would be way more accepted if everyone would fully understand the science behind it and that it's not one's own fault. But no let's just talk about bees and birds in biology classes and most importantly let's sweep the whole topic of hair loss under the rug.

That probalbly would lead to minors taking anti hairloss medicine which is wrong. And imagine you have a kid in school a that shows very early signs of balding which nobody would notice but if you bring it up at school... this kid would earlierbe bothered by hairloss.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they should close all schools and use the money for haurloss research instead
that would work.

I am depressed that elon mask did a hairtransplant instead of curing baldness...

I guess it would take him 5 months or so

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just teach them that being bald is normal and sexy. That way, when I bald later in life, those same kids won’t make fun of me.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd rather be bothered by hairloss at an early age and jump on treatments than being bald a few years later. Any sane person would choose that option lol.

I m balding and not on meds because they can take away your manhood. Or give you wrincles.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trust me, you wouldn't have these concerns when you are visibly balding at 17-20 years old. But I'm sure I'd still be on treatments if I started balding in mid twenties.

But I think you belong to a minority (of course not in this forum). And I think it is good that this is a minority because on meds you can still loose your hair and in addition the meds f*** you up in other ways additionally.