Hair Loss Reversing After >10 Years

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats man I have few things to say here/ask:
You would probably do very well on seti if it ever comes out as seti apparently knocks down inflammation.
I also see a direct correlation between food allergens and my scalp/hair. My balding pattern is actually somewhat similar to yours. My hair actually Turn a lighter after eating inflammatory foods. I don't understand how it happens but it does happen I assure you. It's odd i know.
So did you ever have food allergy tests done?
What foods do you notice inflammation with?
Please state what you eat on a regular basis?
Thanks man looking good!

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
looks good! You should look into zix as well, it may help reduce the inflammation as well. I started losing my hair under similar conditions, tight, red spotted scalp. finasteride did work for me, but I quit, and started losing, but used zix and it really helped.

I am currently off coffee, except decaf, maybe that will have an effect... :)

btw do you drink decaf or tea?
I tried zix and it made my scalp worse. May be I was doing something wrong, I don't know...

Joshrandall42092

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is a dramatic difference. Have you tried onion juice? I swear natural ways do work they just take time. I derma roll and use a gang of stuff like peppermint. Castor, argan. I also take saw palmetto, fenugreek biotin ashwanda, flax seed oil, and my Temples started growing baby hairs that are randomly getting darker and thicker

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
You would probably do very well on seti if it ever comes out as seti apparently knocks down inflammation.
I also see a direct correlation between food allergens and my scalp/hair. My balding pattern is actually somewhat similar to yours. My hair actually Turn a lighter after eating inflammatory foods. I don't understand how it happens but it does happen I assure you. It's odd i know.
Thanks man looking good!

Hi. The inflammation has been pretty bad for years but I just connected it to the hair loss recently. I had food allergy testing for peanuts and milk which are positive but it's typically the dairy that has a nasty reaction on my scalp.

I've substituted all dairy with soy based products and that does the trick. I can tell within a very short period if I've had any dairy, even very small amounts have a significant reaction starting with a sore/tight scalp that ends up with sores/spots that can be quite painful.

Thanks man looking good!

That is a dramatic difference. Have you tried onion juice? I swear natural ways do work they just take time. I derma roll and use a gang of stuff like peppermint. Castor, argan. I also take saw palmetto, fenugreek biotin ashwanda, flax seed oil, and my Temples started growing baby hairs that are randomly getting darker and thicker

Haven't tried onion juice tbh. Just eliminating allergens seems to have done the trick. Scalp feels good.

Hair is even better than the last photos and I'm hoping to be able to grow it long and style it in the next few months. Bald spot is covering itself up.

I'll add some new pics soon, I'm absolutely ecstatic

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is interesting OP. There is definitely improvement here. When you lost your hair did you get a burning feeling in your scalp with a lot of shedding during showers etc? Or was it something that just happened slowly over time that you didnt notice while it was happening?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. The inflammation has been pretty bad for years but I just connected it to the hair loss recently. I had food allergy testing for peanuts and milk which are positive but it's typically the dairy that has a nasty reaction on my scalp.

What is the name of the soy product you used?

I've substituted all dairy with soy based products and that does the trick. I can tell within a very short period if I've had any dairy, even very small amounts have a significant reaction starting with a sore/tight scalp that ends up with sores/spots that can be quite painful.

Haven't tried onion juice tbh. Just eliminating allergens seems to have done the trick. Scalp feels good.

Hair is even better than the last photos and I'm hoping to be able to grow it long and style it in the next few months. Bald spot is covering itself up.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score

Can you supply the names of the soy based products that you now use? Thanks!