Hair loss or is it more serious?

Depression

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to see a dermatologist, he looked at my skull with a kind of magnifying glass, in 30 seconds he told me that it was indeed androgenetic alopecia and that it could start very young

I explained my case to her, but she didn't answer my questions:

I already had a big hair loss at 7 years old:
144587-397183325dc9551328e3fec21d420b58.png

at 13 I had almost nothing left on the first third
144589-bfc3dc5e89d90ce2607fed835d88c1d4.png

Me is 17 years old :
1616247309025-png.png

Considering the age at which I started to lose my hair, if it was androgenetic alopecia it is because I am extremely sensitive to dht, except if it was the case I would probably be bald because the testosterone level , therefore dht is very low at 7 years old except I already had a loss of hair but as the graph shows, the more the age advances, the more the testo increases
:
1616247698270-png.png

I live in France, I was confined for 8 months, during these 8 months I didn't change anything in my lifestyle, I just didn't have a single stress. Here I am during these 8 months, total regrowth: (I have 18 yo at this moment) :
144595-d5e1468cdd48162568c7619ce7da9b42.png

When my hair had grown back, I had the best moments of my life, I left my house, I was no longer socially anxious. Yet when I resumed classes, my hair fell out again, here I am 7 months after the last photo was taken:
1616248042903-png.png

In my family no one is bald.

I can not understand my case and it ruins me, I think about it constantly and I have never seen a similar case despite months of research.
I want to clarify that the dermatologist seemed disconcerted by my case and could not answer my questions about my case.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ever thought about getting on some anxiety medication perhaps?

Depression

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ever thought about getting on some anxiety medication perhaps?

yes I take it now and I am moreover much less stressed since I am studying which I like and my hair is doing well but do you think that stress can cause so much damage?

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes I take it now and I am moreover much less stressed since I am studying which I like and my hair is doing well but do you think that stress can cause so much damage?
I heard it's possible, but never seen one

jazz1

Reaction score
Try managing your stress and try hair oils.