Hair Loss May Have Indirectly Lead To Me Obtaining Hiv

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys this isn't a joke
i've been so frustrated with my hair loss and women.
About 3 weeks ago i went to a brothel. I offered the women extra money to give me a 'premium service'.
It was great.
We made love like we were boy friend and girlfriend.
however, when i went to have intercourse she removed the condom because she wanted us to 'c*m together'.

3 weeks later and i have had diarrhoea and stomach cramps for 24 hours. I also had a sight cough and a headache which lasted a few days.

I probably have HIV or some other disease. I'll most likely kill myself.

Hair loss has killed me.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its always good to get a full screening if you have had unprotected sex with a professional. You probably just got a common sickness bug but you need to check. Don't do it again!

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
however, when i went to have intercourse she removed the condom because she wanted us to 'c*m togethe
You must have gone to a very peculiar brothel.
You should be screened for HIV in some months, not some days.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Do your blood test(Elisa test) as soon as possible.
Probably Elisa will not work initially.

You need to do gp test..for that.(glycoprotein)
I forgotten exact method of earliest detection
but you can search on google..
Don't increase your viral load.

HIV treatment do help quality of life.

There is a standard protocol of post exposure prophylaxis to HIV in medical literature.

Whenever someone feels they have made a mistake and can get HIV...
Immediately go to your ARV clinic and start taking Anti retroviral medicine without a delay,within a day/2.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
you can go get some crazy anti biotics,as mentioned above, now that can pretty much wipe the virus from your system before it takes hold in a situation like this. I cant remember the name or when you should take it and since Im at work Im not looking it up but I would.
On a second thought, I wouldnt get to crazy. The odds of women to man transmission is really rare as opposed to man to woman. Im not saying be risky like that as I never would but your odds are already less than you think. You probably just got sick, then the constant worrying gave you a headache and stomach issues.
Go get a home test, Ive used them and theyre pretty good, its at least something to put your mind at ease. Id also go get tested at a clinic. They can now test the blood earlier than a few months as mentioned by seeing if the virus is taking hold. You used to have to wait months but now you can go after a couple days, but you have to let them know the timeline. Then get tested again a couple months later.
Good luck, but I think youre fine and use this as a lesson learned.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Magic the b ball player, has had HIV forever and he still lives a top quality life, he takes pills for it and his hiv is so low it went into remission, hope this helps.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
you can go get some crazy anti biotics,as mentioned above, now that can pretty much wipe the virus from your system before it takes hold in a situation like this. I cant remember the name or when you should take it and since Im at work Im not looking it up but I would.
On a second thought, I wouldnt get to crazy. The odds of women to man transmission is really rare as opposed to man to woman. Im not saying be risky like that as I never would but your odds are already less than you think. You probably just got sick, then the constant worrying gave you a headache and stomach issues.
Go get a home test, Ive used them and theyre pretty good, its at least something to put your mind at ease. Id also go get tested at a clinic. They can now test the blood earlier than a few months as mentioned by seeing if the virus is taking hold. You used to have to wait months but now you can go after a couple days, but you have to let them know the timeline. Then get tested again a couple months later.
Antibiotics? That won't kill a virus. Anti-virals kill viruses in most cases.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Antibiotics? That won't kill a virus. Anti-virals kill viruses in most cases.

Im using anti biotics as a general term, I would think if he walked in and explained the situation they would give him what he needs and not just generic penicillin. Lets not try and be a smarty pants. Also did you read the part where I mentioned my lack of precise info and being at work?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Im using anti biotics as a general term, I would think if he walked in and explained the situation they would give him what he needs and not just generic penicillin. Lets not try and be a smarty pants. Also did you read the part where I mentioned my lack of precise info and being at work?
I was just yanking your chain. Sorry about that. I forgot to put the :D:p in my post. Although some people do believe an antibiotic will kill a virus.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just yanking your chain. Sorry about that. I forgot to put the :D:p in my post. Although some people do believe an antibiotic will kill a virus.

no biggy, I just woke up/went to work..... my sarcasm receptors probably havent set off yet.

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Antibiotics are for bacteria, and not viruses smh.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First off, you two did not make love!
You banged a hooker.
And why the hell did you let her take the condom off??? Probably the most stupidest thing one could do when getting involved with a lady of the night.
It would be the same as going to a public women's restroom and reaching into the used sanitary napkins bin and rubbing them all over your c***.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Yeah no, hiv is super hard to transmit through heterosexual sex:.. although it is a little easier for a woman to get it from a man, it’s hifhly unlikely you came close to even getting it from a woman, unless your dick was sliced open when you put it in her, then maybe you have a chance.

Doubt you have hiv.... herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhoea onnthe other hand are all very real possibilities

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah no, hiv is super hard to transmit through heterosexual sex:.. although it is a little easier for a woman to get it from a man, it’s hifhly unlikely you came close to even getting it from a woman, unless your dick was sliced open when you put it in her, then maybe you have a chance.

Doubt you have hiv.... herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhoea onnthe other hand are all very real possibilities

Pretty much this. Female to male transmission v v low.

Apparently, circumcision also lowers the risk. Just a thought...

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what a load of horse sh*t this thread is rofl

u dont get diarrhea and muscle cramps few days after banging HIV positive hooker.

even if those symptoms were listed on HIV resume it would happen to u in few years time, smh.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what a load of horse sh*t this thread is rofl

u dont get diarrhea and muscle cramps few days after banging HIV positive hooker.

even if those symptoms were listed on HIV resume it would happen to u in few years time, smh.

You are incorrect. The OP said 3 weeks, it's possible.

That said I don't think he got HIV, as other posters have correctly stated it's unlikely. Much more likely is the flu, stomach virus, whatever. But anyway he should be tested.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are incorrect. The OP said 3 weeks, it's possible.

That said I don't think he got HIV, as other posters have correctly stated it's unlikely. Much more likely is the flu, stomach virus, whatever. But anyway he should be tested.

You are incorrect, after 3 weeks, the immune system is still mostly intact, T4 levels are going down after months, HIV is still incubating