Hair Loss In Men - 3 Secrets To Getting Past Hair Loss & Depression

Keratin Brotherhood

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey my Fellow Follicle Frontiersmen! In this, video I'll be offering three tips to overcome depression and anxiety linked to hair loss based on my own experience. I followed these tips to get past a difficult time in my life that was caused by hair loss.

If you're sitting there and thinking that it's the end of the world because you're going bald or your hair is thinning at a young age, watch this video until the end. If you get value from this content and you would like to see more of this type of content from Keratin Brotherhood, please leave a comment below!

**If you are experiencing suicidal thoughts/ideations or considering hurting yourself or others, PLEASE contact the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-8255. You can also reach out to me and others here on HairLossTalk.
You don't have to deal with this on your own.

DJ

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
what is this propaganda, self advert garbage? Might be nice if the guy in the vid was actually losing his hair......

its garbage like this that makes me wish I knew how to navigate 4chan enough to start a troll war on channels like this...... I guess that would "give me something to do"

Last edited:

Keratin Brotherhood

My Regimen
Reaction score
what is this propaganda, self advert garbage? Might be nice if the guy in the vid was actually losing his hair......

its garbage like this that makes me wish I knew how to navigate 4chan enough to start a troll war on channels like this...... I guess that would "give me something to do"

Hi Swing, I suppose I haven’t been active enough on HairLossTalk.com; I’ll try to do better at that from now on.

I post videos like this weekly. I have lost my hair. All of it. Then I had a hair transplant. And I wear Toppik hair fibers. I posted this in the Hair Loss Story section a few weeks ago, but I’ll repost it here for your reference.

How I Went Bald at a Young Age and How I Overcame Hair Loss #hairloss

Thanks for commenting.

DJ

Keratin Brotherhood

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ll update the thumbnail as well to make it clearer that I have been on the other side before. Thank you for your feedback!

-DJ

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Swing, I suppose I haven’t been active enough on HairLossTalk.com; I’ll try to do better at that from now on.

I post videos like this weekly. I have lost my hair. All of it. Then I had a hair transplant. And I wear Toppik hair fibers. I posted this in the Hair Loss Story section a few weeks ago, but I’ll repost it here for your reference.

How I Went Bald at a Young Age and How I Overcame Hair Loss #hairloss

Thanks for commenting.

DJ

HA that NW7 photo looks photoshopped as ALL hell!

Keratin Brotherhood

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand it might be difficult for you to admit you made a wrong assumption about my situation, so I’ll consider your comment as acknowledgment.

Thanks for watching.

-DJ

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol dude how can you advise all those stuff to hairloss sufferers while what you did when u lost your hair was just TO GET HAIR BACK.
The only advice should really only be to do whatever you can to get hair, or something to look like it (smp / toppik / wig/ whatever).
For people that are really devastated by hairloss (like myself, and alot more here) nothing else will help them to get over it

Keratin Brotherhood

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol dude how can you advise all those stuff to hairloss sufferers while what you did when u lost your hair was just TO GET HAIR BACK.
The only advice should really only be to do whatever you can to get hair, or something to look like it (smp / toppik / wig/ whatever).
For people that are really devastated by hairloss (like myself, and alot more here) nothing else will help them to get over it

You’re right; I should be more cognizant of how I frame my content. The context of my advice was my own experience before and after my hair transplant, which doesn’t match the majority of people in this sub thread.

I would like to say that I lived with the problems that many of the guys here are struggling with, and so I know that there is a small subset of those who just need to hear about ways they can gain control over the parts of their lives they can control, which is what I outline in my video. To be honest, I wish I had someone to push me along like that when I was stuck in depression and lexapro; I don’t think that person having a hair transplant or not changes substance of his or her advice.

I still produce weekly content about min, finasteride and other things because I still deal with hair loss on a daily basis. I didn’t know that the severity of a person’s hair loss or the steps they have taken to do solve it give or take value away from what they have to say. If that is the case in this sub forum, then I will continue to post content here as it fits and I’ll accept your anger or frustration as well. No harm no foul.

I would like to hear more about your hair loss story though. Have you posted it on HairLossTalk.com before where I can go and read it? Or if not, you could share it here or dm me. Either way, I’m more than willing to talk because you could offer me some insight.

Thanks for commenting.

-DJ

Keratin Brotherhood

My Regimen
Reaction score
This dude is too naive and nice for this sub forum lmao

He should stick to the concealers forum cos he finna cop some hate in here

I disagree. I’m not so naive as to not know when some people are lashing out from a place of hurt. I’m prepared to share dialogue with anyone who wishes to share it, yourself included.

-DJ

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
the guy is looking to be a youtube personality, thats all. Hes grabbing a niche and running with it hoping to get subs...... I honestly still think his NW6-7 pics are photoshopped.

Keratin Brotherhood

My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum is full of mentally unhealthy people man. Even if they had hair they would still find an excuse to drown in self pity. I'm with you though. My life has improved significantly after 2 hair transplants.

Thanks for the support. I don't know them on a personal level, so I can't say they are mentally ill. But I do think their responses are a bit rude given the circumstances.

the guy is looking to be a youtube personality, thats all. Hes grabbing a niche and running with it hoping to get subs...... I honestly still think his NW6-7 pics are photoshopped.

I'm using an open and free platform to spread information about a topic I am intimately familiar with. If the end result is I gain a following, then I would be thrilled.

It seems like that bothers you, somehow; maybe not?. Either way, I do appreciate you spending a bit of your time watching my video. Every watch time minute counts when building a channel and negative engagement is still engagement. You're teaching me quite about about our niche in the process. So I am thankful to you as well.

For the record, here are some pics of my head pre-transplant. I suppose I do owe it to the people reading the thread.

photo_1.jpg
photo.jpg
photo_5.jpg
photo_4.jpg

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the support. I don't know them on a personal level, so I can't say they are mentally ill. But I do think their responses are a bit rude given the circumstances.

I'm using an open and free platform to spread information about a topic I am intimately familiar with. If the end result is I gain a following, then I would be thrilled.

It seems like that bothers you, somehow; maybe not?. Either way, I do appreciate you spending a bit of your time watching my video. Every watch time minute counts when building a channel and negative engagement is still engagement. You're teaching me quite about about our niche in the process. So I am thankful to you as well.

For the record, here are some pics of my head pre-transplant. I suppose I do owe it to the people reading the thread.

View attachment 116497 View attachment 116499 View attachment 116500 View attachment 116498

I skimmed the video, I dont care for those ultra faux positivity vids. Theyre getting old to me and just seem like a cheap way to get circle jerk hoorahs from mindless people. Seems everytime I go to youtube for something Im facefucked with "hey heres MY story and how I overcame THIS....." OKAY WE GET IT.
The funny thing is the miserable look you have on your face on those NW6/7 pics, yet all the while you're trying tout the great effects of positive thinking and finding hobbies. Sorry to break it to you man, youre talking to someone whos been here a LONG time and Ive been telling these guys to find hobbies forever and it aint happening. In the end realize what this place is for, its for venting, its really that short and simple. Its like the 4chan of hairloss..... Youre also talking to a guy who has had 2 hair transplants. In the end the hair transplant is the only thing that saved you, so your entire video should have been 1.5 minutes and consisted of one line "I got a hair transplant" and showed some before and after pics lol.

This is a dime a dozen video on the platform now and you came here to advertise yourself, thats what "bothers me".

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I skimmed the video, I dont care for those ultra faux positivity vids. Theyre getting old to me and just seem like a cheap way to get circle jerk hoorahs from mindless people. Seems everytime I go to youtube for something Im facefucked with "hey heres MY story and how I overcame THIS....." OKAY WE GET IT.
The funny thing is the miserable look you have on your face on those NW6/7 pics, yet all the while you're trying tout the great effects of positive thinking and finding hobbies. Sorry to break it to you man, youre talking to someone whos been here a LONG time and Ive been telling these guys to find hobbies forever and it aint happening. In the end realize what this place is for, its for venting, its really that short and simple. Its like the 4chan of hairloss..... Youre also talking to a guy who has had 2 hair transplants. In the end the hair transplant is the only thing that saved you, so your entire video should have been 1.5 minutes and consisted of one line "I got a hair transplant" and showed some before and after pics lol.

This is a dime a dozen video on the platform now and you came here to advertise yourself, thats what "bothers me".
I have to respond to this post as you really nailed what this forum really represents. You have two types of people, the ranters(and this can range from the BDD NW1 to the unfortunate NW6/7) and the people who want to help keep positive and give support. And swing, you are correct in saying the ranters always dominate. Basically, we are just miserable men. And it's mainly based and influenced on the company we keep. Even from different perspectives, me being the poster child for BDD with minimal hair loss and you being the poster child for how genetics screwed you and your life but spared your brother, will never change the thought process or the damage social media created.

Youtube is not only a blessing but a curse. Reality TV at it's peak. Voyeurism at it's peak. But then again, you can learn a lot too. How to invest in bitcoin and lose it all or what to expect when you get a hair transplant. The saddest thing about YouTube is the people with the highest subscribers are the biggest train wrecks or their content is a rip off of MTV's JackAss or Candid Camera. Sadly, this is what our society feeds on now. I can honestly say I have even fallen prey to this pattern but I do my best to snap out of it and try to find things that will enrich my life. I think the audience in this forum is now mostly teens and early twenties with no real life experience other than YouTube and Online p**rn so trying to "parent" them is useless and pointless unless you are someone like Shane Dawson or PewdiePie.

OP, I did enjoy your video even though it was a Tony Robbins clone video:) As far as I am concerned, Tony Robbins deserves more views and subscribers than Shane Dawson or PewdiePie. I think it's great you are trying to share your experience and trying to help these guys out but a video full of ranting would have been so much more popular or if you were a famous "you tube" train wreck you would have been more well received. Regardless, I give your first video two thumbs up and you get an A for effort.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude got hair transplant and tries to spread the cope that hair isnt important and u shud just self improve

just lol @ dis chit

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most are brainwashed and depressed from spending too much time on toxic Internet forums. I know you're trying to help but they don't even wanna hear it.

They bring memes from incel communities onto this one and preach the same narrow minded mentality and bleak point of view. They are at the point where they would rather begin male-to-female transformation than have an imperfect head of hair. And yes the way they type is shitty and makes them come across as unfriendly.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to respond to this post as you really nailed what this forum really represents. You have two types of people, the ranters(and this can range from the BDD NW1 to the unfortunate NW6/7) and the people who want to help keep positive and give support. And swing, you are correct in saying the ranters always dominate. Basically, we are just miserable men. And it's mainly based and influenced on the company we keep. Even from different perspectives, me being the poster child for BDD with minimal hair loss and you being the poster child for how genetics screwed you and your life but spared your brother, will never change the thought process or the damage social media created.

Youtube is not only a blessing but a curse. Reality TV at it's peak. Voyeurism at it's peak. But then again, you can learn a lot too. How to invest in bitcoin and lose it all or what to expect when you get a hair transplant. The saddest thing about YouTube is the people with the highest subscribers are the biggest train wrecks or their content is a rip off of MTV's JackAss or Candid Camera. Sadly, this is what our society feeds on now. I can honestly say I have even fallen prey to this pattern but I do my best to snap out of it and try to find things that will enrich my life. I think the audience in this forum is now mostly teens and early twenties with no real life experience other than YouTube and Online p*rn so trying to "parent" them is useless and pointless unless you are someone like Shane Dawson or PewdiePie.

OP, I did enjoy your video even though it was a Tony Robbins clone video:) As far as I am concerned, Tony Robbins deserves more views and subscribers than Shane Dawson or PewdiePie. I think it's great you are trying to share your experience and trying to help these guys out but a video full of ranting would have been so much more popular or if you were a famous "you tube" train wreck you would have been more well received. Regardless, I give your first video two thumbs up and you get an A for effort.

eh, personally.... the guy just rubbed me the wrong way. i found his video to be the same bleck nonsense you always hear and he just comes off as someone who wants to be a youtube personality..... go get a real job.

Last edited:

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude got hair transplant and tries to spread the cope that hair isnt important and u shud just self improve

just lol @ dis chit

I think the point is you can find things to distract you from hairloss, in many cases so you can be a functional human being while you pursue treatments.

Overall thought it was good advice. Ironically though that he posted it here when he is preaching avoiding negativity...