Hair Loss Has Put A Timer On My Life

4hair4him

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see you're coming out guns blazing. Love the irony of this post. Your life must be amazing to come on a hair loss forum and start calling people desperate, depressive losers.

It's okay though buddy, you're still in the coping stage. Give it some time :).

Maybe its unusual for this forum to have a glimpse form the outside world into this forum. Millions are balding. And millions dont give a f***. ANd shaving and going on isn´t even a subforum here. This speaks for itself. You are taking finasteride. You could get you brain damage. It is unlikely, but can happen. You are feeling 100% normal with finasteride? Is this all risk worth it? If you get a serious side, you will be disabled for some time or for life (In real rare cases).

Are you a man? I was in your mood. But now my assertiveness is back. For the last time. Who will join me, can join me. For the rest. Good luck. ANd in the End, its hair. Its a problem if you make it a problem. Just like the new attention, build yourself up (mental and body) and be killer.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

He is actually more men, than most of us here. This was his solution to hairloss:
: " Oh, my fans told me that I am balding. I am actually shaving it off. oh, I like the buzz cut. I will stay with it."

And he is twenty, but looks much younger imo. This is reality. THIS, not this forum. So guys. Come one. I want you to join me. shave your heads, build you body, improve you clothing (nice suits; hat vs. sun). We could make a group and strenghten each other. This is the best solution. Who will join me, can write me an email: Mayestat@eclipso.de. (One condition: No commerce)
Hey man, nothing wrong with buzzing your head. But personally I gave it a chance and it didn't work for me. The tan obsessed gym rat lifestyle is not for everyone also. I solved my problem with hair transplants and it's a night and day difference.

Last edited:

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look, it's fairly simple. Hair isn't everything, you can still find a girl or a guy when balding and your life isn't over when you start losing your hair.

However, it's completely okay to aim for a higher quality life. Saying none of this really matters is just a huge cope. People get rich and successful because they aim for the top and keep pushing to make more money, rather than being content with making 50k a year. People get ripped because they wanna be the best version of themselves and train hours & hours at the gym. People win medals at the Olympics by literally training 10 hours a day for years and years to become the absolute best at something.

You're thinking that millions out there don't give a f*** because they're not on a hair loss forum trying to do something about it. That's a bold statement and I'm sure it's not true, but it's not even relevant. Those that are here DO care, and there's nothing wrong with that. So don't come in here insulting everyone calling them desperate, depressive losers and less of a man for wanting to be the best version of themselves. Yes, there are some pathetic people on here that talk about killing themselves every day, but those are in the minority. Most people are just extremely frustrated (rightfully so) and using this forum both as an outlet and as a source for information regarding new treatments, options, etc.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
shave your heads, build you body, improve you clothing

Has it occurred to you that maybe some of us are already in good physical shape and workout regularly and dress well? I didn't know Androgenic Alopecia only affected out of shape people who dress like sh*t.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice projection.

I care about my hair for me, not women.

The older I get, the more I feel like this. I'm 31 and have had multiple long relationships and am happy atm. Girlfriend doesn't care. Says she would wanna lick my bald head if I shaved (far from needing it fortunately). But with almost everything that comes with aging, you just don't want to change but everything does. It's the one true constant in life. Hair loss didn't put a timer on your life, your life had a timer starting from day one. You were just oblivious to it and living your life. Ignorance is bliss.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the exact reason I think young men need to be educated in male pattern baldness. There should be a thing in high school about it. Guys waste their time not knowing it can end at any time. I came dangerously close to genetic death, living my 20s completely ignorant that hair loss could happen. I almost get the shakes just thinking about how close I came. More education would allow men to plan accordingly, either to start medication earlier to buy time, or to get their life in order/settle down/have kids early and I think overall it would improve the happiness of men. Male suicide has become pretty much an epidemic in the developed world, and it needs to stop.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
every life starts with a death sentence

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.instagram.com/johannesbartl/

Just f*** you all. Sorry, but this forum is a freak show. Look at his girlfriend. Many girls will find you look better with hair (Often young foolish teens or girls in their early 20´s, many will not care (They just give a f*** about your baldness) and few will even like it.

Having a girlfriend like he, I would f*****g burn all my hair immiadetly. Beeing bald, you have to train your body.
But with a great character, even that not.

https://www.google.com/search?q=jan...1O3fAhWEWywKHX9JBKsQ_AUIDygC&biw=1280&bih=579

He was always balding. And his theeth are not great. And what? He is a polish politic and philosopher. He always do things 180 degree other than all. He is now married to his fifth wife. She is 40 years old younger.

The first step, for all in this thread is. Just delete your account and stop visiting this forum.
This forum has such negative energy.
Go into gym, train hard for 0.5-1 year. Buy good clothes, maybe a hat for fight against sun and get some pussies or dicks (if you are gay).
I have enough. You all are so desperate. Yes, your baldness is not a plus. But so gain some pluses (body, character) and be a good match.
Guys, get yourself a good psychologist. I am not kidding.

He has a shaved head stubble hairline.
I have a stupid shiny infinite forehead.

Big difference between shaved head and shiny cueball bald.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only time I seen someone as bald as me look good is Roly.

But then he's ripped and muscley snd younger.
Maybe its unusual for this forum to have a glimpse form the outside world into this forum. Millions are balding. And millions dont give a f***. ANd shaving and going on isn´t even a subforum here. This speaks for itself. You are taking finasteride. You could get you brain damage. It is unlikely, but can happen. You are feeling 100% normal with finasteride? Is this all risk worth it? If you get a serious side, you will be disabled for some time or for life (In real rare cases).

Are you a man? I was in your mood. But now my assertiveness is back. For the last time. Who will join me, can join me. For the rest. Good luck. ANd in the End, its hair. Its a problem if you make it a problem. Just like the new attention, build yourself up (mental and body) and be killer.

What a stupid af thing
Pretty much the title. I first started noticing hair loss when I was 19, and though it's been slow, it's slowly starting to get to the stage where I have to avoid certain haircuts. It kills me as my hair is very important to me, and it's either I accept this fate or I fight it using treatments that can cause a slew of other problems. It's hard to look forward to the future when your first thought is whether or not you'll look like an egg at that time. How do you all cope with this? It's honestly made me extremely depressed, a lot more than I would like to admit.

Depends how bad it is.

Norwood 5 and under, who cares, shaving your head if you can achieve a stubble look at the top should work fine in most cases.

That's what I used to do.

Norwood 7 now and even a shaved head looks bad on me. I look like a shiny cueball egg with an infinite forehead and massive head.
As got NO stubble/hairline/shade.

I wear a hair system for now. I don't trust SMP not being done wrong and then disfigured for life.

Attachments

• DD2EC9D7-F04F-447C-9F06-5AA1F8EB78CC.jpeg
    DD2EC9D7-F04F-447C-9F06-5AA1F8EB78CC.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 202

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

He is actually more men, than most of us here. This was his solution to hairloss:
: " Oh, my fans told me that I am balding. I am actually shaving it off. oh, I like the buzz cut. I will stay with it."

And he is twenty, but looks much younger imo. This is reality. THIS, not this forum. So guys. Come one. I want you to join me. shave your heads, build you body, improve you clothing (nice suits; hat vs. sun). We could make a group and strenghten each other. This is the best solution. Who will join me, can write me an email: Mayestat@eclipso.de. (One condition: No commerce)
Just watched those vids by the way.. this guy has diffuse thinning but he's still NW1 (or 2 at worst). That's why he "looks young" after buzzing his head. And even then he just looks like a big baby. He might get women due to being a successful Youtuber but he is not attractive. No Tinder/club game for this young fella.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just watched those vids by the way.. this guy has diffuse thinning but he's still NW1 (or 2 at worst). That's why he "looks young" after buzzing his head. And even then he just looks like a big baby. He might get women due to being a successful Youtuber but he is not attractive. No Tinder/club game for this young fella.

Looks fine to me,he has a hairline, I don't...

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The ONLY guy I seen slick bald that looks good bald is Roly,tbh.

Wish I could look good like that bald. But my head shape is wrong and I'm out of shape,no muscles,fat belly etc.
Over hairy body inc back,shoulders,neck(normally trim/shave it).

Attachments

• C59EE903-B55C-4F93-83CD-367DEA82BDF5.png
    C59EE903-B55C-4F93-83CD-367DEA82BDF5.png
    809.1 KB · Views: 228

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Nice projection.

I care about my hair for me, not women.

Such statements are Easy to make,Easy to defend.

I have read this countless times,you are not the first one to post this and certainly not the last one to do the same.
But remember Life is not as easy as you think.
There are numerous people who have lost the peace of mind just because they cannot adjust to baldness/looking at themselves losing hair day by day.

You will not always be like what you want to be.

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Such statements are Easy to make,Easy to defend.

I have read this countless times,you are not the first one to post this and certainly not the last one to do the same.
But remember Life is not as easy as you think.
There are numerous people who have lost the peace of mind just because they cannot adjust to baldness/looking at themselves losing hair day by day.

You will not always be like what you want to be.
I'm not claiming to be unaffected by hair loss, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

Hair loss has me perpetually stressed and anxious. All I'm saying is that I care about my appearance to make myself happy, not women.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I'm not claiming to be unaffected by hair loss, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

Hair loss has me perpetually stressed and anxious. All I'm saying is that I care about my appearance to make myself happy, not women.

I understand that but more care will depress or can make such person feel isolated.
Good luck to your treatment.

4hair4him

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The world is superficial. It depends on how you live. There are some hollywood standards and there is real life. But always remember, for a men in most cases it doesn´t matter how he look, it matters how you act. History has proven this 100%. But I understand, its way easier to act confident if you are happy with yourself. But there are some things, you cant change (at the moment). But accepting it is a very personal choice. I am very convinced, that in 10-15 year via hair clonic nearly everyone in western countries will be able to get a decent hair status back. But I wonder, how many will do it. Acceptance is important and maybe the most difficult way of dealing with this all. But when you accept it, you dont want to go back. Believe me.

I for example have gyno, playing football aso colleagues were mentioning it. I never cared. I actually was shocked,finding out that men normally have flat breasts. I cant imagine to live without my gyno. And nevertheless, there are forums like here for gyno-patients, complaing about there life, wanting to kill themself aso. (And I have easy more gyno than 50% of them)

The conclusion is, its all a f*****g mindgame. What helps, is the ability to laugh about yourself and to have some distance. And remember, beeing not like others (f.e early balding) , can be a huge plus if you play you cards well. It can become your trademark.

Last edited:

4hair4him

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Example. No youtuber, no rich man, not even a good balding type (good headshape, dark, darker skin and black hair). http://www.mainfrankfurt.de/www.uwebecker.de/Fotos.html#8

He is now mayor of frankfurt (Germany). He has a egg-headshape and rocking his grown out sides. SInce his 20´s. I bet, there were people finding him strange, but he accepted himself and made his unique hairstyle his trademark. It cost a strong will, but it is possible. And he had a good life.