Hair Loss From Smoking - Should I Buzz Cut?

hairiffic

My Regimen
Reaction score
who cares what caused it? is it worth arguing? it already happened, its over. what are you going to do now? stop smoking? great idea either way, but don't expect all your hair to grow back.

your hair is not bad. still got thickness. you are a good candidate for finasteride and hair transplant one day.

I'm gonna let Dr. Erdogan FUE the sh*t out my head.

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so now im in day 10 with out smoking and it feels f*****g good and i think my shedding is like half of what it used to be when i rub minoxidil its like 3 or 5 hair falls but before it was like 10 or 15

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
so now im in day 10 with out smoking and it feels f*****g good and i think my shedding is like half of what it used to be when i rub minoxidil its like 3 or 5 hair falls but before it was like 10 or 15
I'm 2 days no smoking. f*****g sucks.

hairiffic

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well this is just complete bullshit. I have worked hard to do everything right in life and then three months of smoking ruins everything. Should have been using heroin instead, would have been better off. Who's gonna want me now. Going to end this before I get old.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP are you really that stubborn ? Why won't you go see a qualified dermatologist ?
We already told you that stop smoking won't halt your hair loss, and this is not what caused it in the first place, neither stress from the breakup
Geez, that level of denial is astonishing.

Do something now or you'll regret it, take this f*****g derm appointment.

hairiffic

My Regimen
Reaction score
OP are you really that stubborn ? Why won't you go see a qualified dermatologist ?
We already told you that stop smoking won't halt your hair loss, and this is not what caused it in the first place, neither stress from the breakup
Geez, that level of denial is astonishing.

Do something now or you'll regret it, take this f*****g derm appointment.

Yes, I'm gonna call my doctor tomorrow and ask her to throw propecia at me. She hesitated because I'm already on antidepressants and according to her propecia could mess with it. I don't give a f***, I'll be forever (even more) depressed if this gets any worse.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Smoking didn't cause your hairloss, maybe causes some inflammation but nothing more, get on propecia asap, if you feel it interfering with your meds then re evaluate, but right now you should give it a shot

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I'm gonna call my doctor tomorrow and ask her to throw propecia at me. She hesitated because I'm already on antidepressants and according to her propecia could mess with it. I don't give a f***, I'll be forever (even more) depressed if this gets any worse.
How did you quit smoking, I smoked again after stopping it for 3 days, couldn't help it as I was drinking too

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_1519.PNG
    IMG_1519.PNG
    587.2 KB · Views: 293

annu92anu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, smoking affects hair loss. Research has found a link between cigarette smoking and hair loss which is worrying, especially if you are a man with a family history of baldness.

There is another destruction of smoking such as cancer, heart disease, chest complaints, and strokes but it has now been shown to have an adverse effect on your hair.

Attachments

• 20real-500.jpg
    20real-500.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 213