hair loss depresses me

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I will make the limb surgery when i will have the money, even will make average at best and not really tall

resu

Reaction score
You probably know that it's an extremely painful and hard procedure, you must still be in the early 20's to think like that, once you reach 30 you'll stop caring about stuff like that.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

You probably know that it's an extremely painful and hard procedure, you must still be in the early 20's to think like that, once you reach 30 you'll stop caring about stuff like that.
I wouldent care if I was perfect non balder, I whould maybe take it with pride, but the bald factor killing it compleatly

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
sure, i do my best to speak my mind more clealy next time. Writing this was diffucult you see.. it was the second time i shared this problem with anyone. The first one was my doctor, but honestly how did you loose your hair? did Samus Aran blast it off ? i guess a twerp like you deserved it.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks everyone for your support and optimism, i was really sad when i wrote this, minoxidil does nothing but itch for me , and propecia freaking hurt my chest. So i kinda felt sad because none of the medicines worked for me, i even tried nizoral.... i cant see any difference after months.. right now im hoping for neogenic from loreal.Honestly the reason im so sad about this is because when i my younger teen years, i was fat and the ladies never noticed me, when i become 16-17 i lost weight and changed very much, and after that its been raining women from the skies for me, i dated the schools richest and prettiest girls, its was very weird to me , being a middle class and the same time be a foreigner in norway, but a quickly adapted to my new lifestyle. And now suddenly im loosing hair which sucks... ive been with a lot of women.. and this is what i can say... they allways want something to brag about.. they want a man they can brag about... omg his tall , omg he is so handsome, omg he is so smart, omg he is so talented at sports. Most women want that and i dont think baldness is a factor that makes you ugly to the ladies, as long as u have a place to live, have a job, and a car, and take care of yourself and have some self esteem, i think u will have a active dating life, but baldness hurts the self esteem, when u look at the mirror its never the same, and you ask yourself what you did to get this? . while your woman says its ok and they love you it feels comforting, yet you feel sad its like cursed fate you cannot escape, if i get 80 and think about this i think i will get sad.. wow i was only 20 years and i was loosing my hair, u think thats the story i wanna tell my grandchildren? again thanks for sharing your thoughts lets keep our hopes up and our minds active, im really glad i joined this forum right now, since before everyone believed in many things that can cure hair loss but now people are really smart , forum users like boldy and squegee really post some scientific proofs that makes me secure about this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

i believe its 10 cm the last time i checked. i asked guichet nail leg lengthening clinic in france about this.. i wanted to be 188 cm u see.. but i guess i can reach this maybe with another way... im currently 182 and i have lordosis and the doctor said if you correct it you will gain some inches, not much but 4-5 cm maybe , so im gonna correct it.. ive checked in bodybuilding forums that some people actually gained some inches by this while others say it cant be theoreticly true.. but im gonna correct it anyway it gives me back problems...

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
are you serious?

6 foot isn't short . . . . . . . . its nothing to complain about

its on the tall side of average

B

Beingbaldsucksass

are you serious?

6 foot isn't short . . . . . . . . its nothing to complain about

its on the tall side of average
1.82 and he saying its short? Wtf? It's not even average (1.73-1.78) it's tall, this guy need to get some *** whoopin for his stupidiness, we talking about short here 1.70 and below, that's short

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
its been raining women from the skies for me, i dated the schools richest and prettiest girls,

You dont get a lot of sympathy from me.

So you a foreigner in Norway? Which country are you originally from?

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
i have never said it was short, but its my own personal view of myself? its my body i decide if its short or not? You dont have to right to judge me and make stupid comments like that, its not my fault you guys are not happy with your height, 188 cm with broad shoulder has allways been my dream stature... and guess i will reach this if i correct it. Gosh ive seen 6ft3 people wanting to getting a height increase... and you attack on me? seemes like some people in this forum come here because theyre because there sad and insecure, i came because i wanted to learn new things about baldness, this is surely the last time i talk about this in forum completely useless.

- - - Updated - - -

wow i dont get a lot of symphaty from you?, why because your miserable in dating women?

im 1/3 greek, 1/3 japanese 1/3 japanese. We live in greece.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone taller than 5ft5 considering limb surgery needs to get their head checked first.

pets123

Reaction score
So guys, reading all of your comments here about height and hairloss makes me just wanna quit life.

I'm barley 1.70tall, 19 years and NW3. Been balding since 15. I have extremley bad genes.

What should I do ? . . .

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
lol many of the patients who do this is taller than 5ft5... seriously its their body they decide what to do with im gonna reach 6ft2 by correcting this freaking lordosis ****, yeah i agree 6 ft is considered tall but, u should see norwegian women they are tall, when i went to phillpphines everyone considered me a giant 6 ft is average in this country it says 178 on wikipedia but believe most of the people are tall and thats why wanted to get taller, if you live here you would have understand.

- - - Updated - - -

dude take care of your good sides, no one is perfect and we all miss something to make us perfect , use ur intellect, your strength , your abilities, its gotta be something you have thats make you stand out better than of us. And i understand your suffering nw3 in 19 year old age must be harsh.. just be patient try using propecia , i tried it before and quit becasue of my nipples hurt, you can also try minoxidil and honestly that did nothing for me... just causing severe itching... just because it didnt work for me doesnt mean its the same for u try it and see and hang around in the future treaments news forum. thats the most interesting part on this forum... i believe u will learn something new everyday.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok as long as u admit that 6 feet is considered tall

And ur a ****ing idiot still tho . . U dont "decide ur short" . . . . Short is a relative term defined by what the average height is

Lol if ur idiotic statement was true than every NBA player cud decide he was short "just cuz"

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Short-1.70 and below, if your short you can still be attractive but you need hair in order to look young, short people with hair allwayes look young, that's thier advantage, short and bald looks like an old guy

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
that is not the point your miserable little pile of ****, scandanavians are very tall people, people in us and other countries are shorter? being 6 ft here feels like i am average, 6ft2 is the best height because beyond that everyone gets back problems, the most appealing about height is that gives women a feeling of dominance.. but can we stop talking about height here? arent we here because of baldness? and there we have a another miserable samus aran victim too... she did shot your hair too right?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ur within 1-2 inches of the average height . . . . .

i'm FOUR INCHES below the average height

stop ****ing complaining

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah i know what do to... give some of that antideppressant of yours i wanna become a f***** and complain on everything like you do, internet gangster.

PhilipSalvador

Reaction score
To the thread starter..I know what you feel and in my issue during the first month when I noticed that I'm having a hair loss..I feel like loosing hope and I always feel upset but now I've already deal with it.