Hair loss cure is coming in 2020 they said

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The same people scoffing at hair loss research are the same ones who think the guvmint is tryn'a control our Brians. They think the Dorothys and Bobs are next with respect to the c-19 tinfoil hattery. Wackos everywhere nowadays.

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Corona is real, people die, people I know died, I had it in March and lasted 3 weeks, it was before the “first official” carrier bs. It’s nasty and it’s real, yet baldcels in this forum know better ofc as they do for everything out there. Stupid kids

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Nope, there's actually quite a lot going on in the field of hair loss (October 2020 update):

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
What happens if you get the "disease" is they make you stay in your house until it goes away lmfao

but no, we totally need to destroy global economies, let 90 year olds commit assisted suicide due to lockdown depression, tackle women to the ground in Wal-Mart for not wearing a mask, and inject everyone with a gene-altering vaccine over a 99.97 survival rate!

The only reason people know "covid" exists, is because they test for it. In actual deadly plagues, you do not need to test for it because people around you are dropping dead in the street. Where I live, they made masks mandatory...but gave you a one-week grace period before it was mandatory, if you're under 10 years old you don't need to wear a mask, and many other ridiculous exemptions like "eating" or "excercising". Also a "scarf" counts as a "face covering". Remember back in May, when the mask shills strongly argued that even N95 masks didn't work and they shared all kinds of "SCIENCE!!!!" articles and graphs demonstrating it, but after the CNN "experts" decided "masks totally work bro!" these same people now feel a f*****g SCARF over your face "stops COVID". BUT ONLY IF ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE DOES IT!!!

Delivery drivers. Think about them for a moment. Those people see thousands of people in a month and we know "covid" has been infecting people long before it was "discovered". Were there tons of delivery drivers dying of a mysterious illness? Was anyone? No. But logically, they should have been, but these cultists are not capable of assessing information in their immediate environment.

View attachment 151897

The above photo, entirely proving the "conspiracy" is real is dismissed by these covid cultists as a "conspiracy theory", but when you ask them why Wuhan isn't all locked down anymore, they tell you that "Well, that's because the government is covering it up!"

None of these people need to worry about their hair because spoilers, faggots: The "Great Reset/Replacement" is absolutely real; the WEF founder wrote a f*****g book on it, and all of these corporations, media and politicians have spoken about it, and they all have memberships to the WEF.

These COVID cultists are what communists referred to as "useful idiots". If these Jews like Schwab get their way, these guys don't have to worry about their hair because every single one of them will be a corpse within ten years; killed either in civil conflict that will surely happen once the economies totally collapse (and third-world immigration don't stop!) or by their masters whose asses their lips are glued to. They will not be spared. There is going to be a massive culling of the sheep.

Further, if you are on this site propping up the COVID hoax, you better not b**ch about any study or finasteride safety being fraudulent — because the studies say its perfectly safe and as we all know, doctors and scientists are the only people who tell the truth 100% of the time all the time! From now on, anyone who doubts any study posted here should be denounced as a "conspiracy theorist".
Jesus christ what a dumb comment. Classic average joe mindset

Durandal

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol@ people still afraid of covid. If it was as bad as you people think then the all cause mortality rate in Sweden wouldn't be at the same level as the last ten years.
What's so hard to understand that mortality isn't the main issue, but it's the long term issues instead?

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What long-term issues? I have not heard a single official or anyone for that matter state this claim.

Dude, you're living inside a right-wing propaganda bubble.

This topic has gotten coverage all year long in the media sources that cater to rational grownups.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess they don't have any rational grown ups in Sweden or Japan since they don't seem to care too much about it. This shouldn't be a political issue. Sweden is a very liberal country, but they have taken the so-called conservative approach which is really the liberal approach but somehow it hot flipped.

Umm . . . what?

I'm talking about the recovering Covid patients who still have health problems for months afterwards (and the outbreak is only months old).

Durandal

My Regimen
Reaction score
The long term issues are also overstated. What's so hard to understand about that, anime boi?
Maybe they are overstated overally, but just the fact that knowing I could get one of these honestly scares me enough, especially when it can impact cognitive parts. (And well, it's too early to know very well what they are, lot of things are yet to be established, so better not take any risk for now, current clinical results are not really optimistic)

What long-term issues? I have not heard a single official or anyone for that matter state this claim.

Imagine complaining about "long-term issues" of a virus, but clamoring for a vaccine for it that literally alters your mRNA.

Now, proceed to explain to us how this vaccine even works.

I don't trust the vaccine either though, far from it.