Hair Loss At Age 19 Start Of Balding??

kartikeya

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am posting a picture of my right temple....please tell me it is a start of balding..or not..I am 19 years old...I started loosing my hair back from about 6 months ...is it a mature hairline???...should I start usin Dr reddy minoxidill with a derma roller..?? Please answer me....I am worried....also there are few thin hair at the hairline...is it natural??..
Screenshot_2018-01-22-08-11-24.png

mattj

Established Member
Reaction score
Those thin hairs are most likely miniaturising hairs and that is a sign of hairloss. I can see it in the photo, too. You have caught it early and still have a great hairline.

kartikeya

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those thin hairs are most likely miniaturising hairs and that is a sign of hairloss. I can see it in the photo, too. You have caught it early and still have a great hairline.
What should I do now???

kartikeya

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also I live in a place where all the people suffer hair loss due to hard water...I came here for studying.....also tell can it be reversed or not???

br1

Reaction score
Also I live in a place where all the people suffer hair loss due to hard water...I came here for studying.....also tell can it be reversed or not???
If that's the case, then it's pretty much guaranteed that you gonna lose your hair??? (Poisoning)

If not, i would suggest you take pictures every few months, so you can compare and see if it's indeed progressing or not.

kartikeya

My Regimen
Reaction score
If that's the case, then it's pretty much guaranteed that you gonna lose your hair??? (Poisoning)

If not, i would suggest you take pictures every few months, so you can compare and see if it's indeed progressing or not.
It is not like poisoning..but...due to hard water ....hairfall rate is fast...I see so many fallen hair on my bedsheet every morning....but good news is..after 4 months I will be leaving this place..back to my hometown......I think it can be reversed??...can I use derma roller with minoxidill

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
We need better pics, post a face frontal photo with hairline pulled back, also add two more showing each side.