Hair loss and its toll on my life

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I actually think Prince William looked fine. When he started to lose his hair he looked insecure and uncomfortable, but now he seems to be dealing with it well and has got to the stage where he does not care as much.

Anyway, I think he looked fine and the women don't seem to care that much.

s.a.f

Reaction score
brandnew said:
thats not going to make people think any less of him. people can suck it if they think that because he wants to be normal like everyone else that makes him a pu$$y

LMAO :laugh:
Oh yeah because people in the public eye who wear rugs and get hair transplant's dont suffer any kind of ridicule do they?? :smack:

What's normal about glueing a fake peice of hair to your head????

He's a Royal (the most important Royal there is!), everything he does is highly scruitinized! They employ PR people to try and keep a good public opinion of themselves, their future depends on it! Without good public opinion they'd be nothing.

s.a.f

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
I actually think Prince William looked fine. When he started to lose his hair he looked insecure and uncomfortable, but now he seems to be dealing with it well and has got to the stage where he does not care as much.

Yeah I think he's got over it now but I'm sure it must've been a nightmare when it first happend and people began commenting on it. Theres no hiding place for him from the media.
I've been there myself at about 26 I had to accept that it was over, however I still hated it every day, and I'm sure Wills does too.
But I'm sure having a hot wife helps not that she or any other woman would care if he had 2 heads! The guys the future king and worth Bi££ion$. Kate can look forward to a glamourous life of extreme luxury with servants waiting on her hand and foot.

s.a.f

Reaction score
It does in the eyes of the general public.

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
so basically u r calling everyone that wants or tries to do something about their hair loss a pussy?

s.a.f

Reaction score
brandnew said:
so basically u r calling everyone that wants or tries to do something about their hair loss a pussy?

Where exactly did I say that? :whistle:
But the fact is thats how the general public see it - as vanity and insecurity. Most people on here keep it a secret. And people with wigs and hair transplant's certainly try to.

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
i know what your saying. we (people with hair loss) dont see it really as being a pussy its just that people who haven't experienced it dont understand.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
optimus prime said:

Here in Poland they do I guess. The usual comments were that he looks so much uglier now and Harry now looks better.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You guys care about his hair loss more then he ever did. :shakehead:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Ori83 said:
You guys care about his hair loss more then he ever did. :shakehead:
Yeah its like do you think that Bill Gates worries that he's a nerd?

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
LooseItAll said:
optimus prime said:

Here in Poland they do I guess. The usual comments were that he looks so much uglier now and Harry now looks better.

Its that type of crudeness that I hate.

People are so unfair to our Prince. I think he is still good looking despite his hairloss.

But it does make you think. In 5-10 years time when I have probably most of my hair gone, what will I look like? I dont accept that going bald is always the end of good looks. But its about luck, our facial structure, our lifestyle etc. Im just hoping it will work for me. Or at least try and make it work.

For every Bruce Willis or Jason statham, there are a thousand crappy looking baldies that makes me die slightly inside everytime I see one. I shudder at the cruelty and unfairness of it all.

Nothing is impossible though. And thats what you have to beleive in. Even if going bald makes you really average looking, if it takes away your dashing young looks, you still have the ability to try everything in your power to still do well with women. I mean thats why we are all here. Its f*****g evolutionary theory, darwinian dog eat dog mentality. We are biologically made to want to f*** and love. And that means looking attractive. So I just think of even if im bald as f***, ill still be hustling daily doing my thing. Ill still be shamelessly trying it with women.(either that or ill be sitting in a dark flat in my boxers, living in my own filth, lying in my boxers eating noodles and playing xbox)

I still have the potential to exercise well, have a lean face and diet and nice tan to get that wesley snider defined slim kind of face/head look. Its not the end of the world AS LONG as you SERIOUSLY keep your self in GREAT shape.

Otherwise your attractiveness declines rapidly and unless your prince william or mussolini your in trouble.