Hair is not Life but it's Pretty Damn Close; HRT and Pictorial Posts Prove it.

How far are you willing to go to restore a full head of hair?

• Full-blown Feminization

Votes: 39 15.0%
  • Slight Gyno

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Slight Breast Growth

Votes: 27 10.4%
  • Only "Male" Treatments

Votes: 90 34.6%
  • Dude, I won't even touch finasteride

Votes: 59 22.7%

• Total voters

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why you dont started finasteride when you lost your hair ? There are 20 years ?
I did but I started balding in 1984 and finasteride wasn't available until the mid-90's. I think I started on finasteride in '98 and then stopped for family planning purposes but then went back on after. It works great for mainenance but it's be almost 37 years since I first noticed hair loss.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Essay related to the need to "come down" off Finasteride:

Goddess. I just stopped taking them last year and then I re-started recently. I am an interloper but why do we have to over-complicate every aspect of any of this. You will not die. I was on finasteride for 17 years and then finasteride and duta for five and then duta for one year and now back on finasteride plus duta. I can never tell anything. I cannot even verify that finasteride or duta have any effects ever at all even related to hair growth. I never felt anything; I never gained hair; I never lost hair until what might be called male menopause. If you want off, then stop. You don't need a plan of 12 parts of titration which is usually brilliant to engage in, titration I mean but this conjured sides from nowhere, it's exhausting to read about and it seems like a bunch of hens, not roosters clucking about or maybe chicks who move in all directions at once seemingly. finasteride won't change and tolerance will come if there are any sides but most of us think you guys have lost your minds and wasting your valuable time. How would T increases cause brain fog? You just think so because oh now, I lost DHT and now I am closer to a female's vapid mind. It doesn't work that way even with estrogen. You get great abilities by trending to the middle hormonally which is why many MtF's are taking over everything and feminists are alarmed. I was spatially oriented and now my verbal skills have shot up. There's little to no compulsive thought. Men are a psychological mess from top to bottom, XY's are simply on a lower plan than females and I am embarrassed by this finasteride obsession. We are supposed to be good at science and statistics and not a one of you understands the power of placebo suggestions. Baldness all by itself cause impotence and suicidal ideation and I know that personally. You guys are all furious and I keep saying again and again. You got beards; children and females get hair. Man up.

Your precious beard growth is the solution. Races without beards don't bald and no distinctions exist between male hair and female hair. Look at the Inuit and stop whining. Any solutions likely involve puberty blockers for XY's related to Sarms and DHT expression and the look is like Asian hair or Native American hair but your faces will be completely androgynous but you will have perfect hair. You won't feel more like men though. It appears that whites and especially Semites have extreme beard hair expression which corresponds in terms of complete stasis equilibrium in terms of hair above the waist regardless of type. Go look at FtM transition pics if you think T promotes scalp hair growth. Their bodies are covered head to toe and back, buttocks and anus in hair and they like it that way which to me is bizarre. Soft FtM's can be beautiful but Goddess, I shudder at anyone with body hair anywhere except the female pubis. Look at classical paintings and sculpture for what is beautiful. Males above 16 rarely are except for Asian and Native American males who virtually always pass as female MtF's without issue. FtM's often start balding as soon as their minoxidil beards start coming in and they choose this for themselves which I support completely provided they know what they are in for. Many can de-transition to fully restore though and none of you can do that. It's microneedling and that's it that will save the hopelessly bald; even estrogen is unpredictable in terms of full restoration versus improvement which is always common.

Goddess knows,
janey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you should only share those kind of pictures in private Janey..
There's no skin showing or you know what we mean? Eh, I don't care either way since they's on my phone. Why not. They weren't my favorite batch anyway and lighting doesn't affect my hair but I looked a pit porky in one pic and I have lost so much weight since cutting way back on my drinking of topical min. I am down to a bottle a day with breakfest. Pics is gone and yes, my mmm is over 30 percent of not CBD and it helps keep me chirpy along with E2 and shitloads of that....
janey

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no skin? Eh, I don't care either way since they's on my phone. Why not.
Yes but some of it has nothing to do with hairloss, it feels more like your attempting to convince the forum that you have transitioned. Altough this is an "Hormonial thread" I get it.
But what do I know Im barely educated on these matters

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please seek help, you seem very unwell
I am getting it but it's best for me not to explain why this is temporary because it's a huge messy ordeal and not anything organic. I have been trying to find and then see my children and I gots a Republican judge who opposes gay marriage sigh. All of my hair and beauty stuff comes up aces but Goddess says for me to be patient. They are getting close to 18 anyway and that will probably help my X's acceptance of me. I brought Will back from the brink and I always try to emphasize that I was a little broken down old man and it happened in a flash. Now I am the opposite of that, maybe not for a 30 year old but for almost 57? MtF HRT rocks and it has saved my life, maybe not from suicide but from severe agoraphobia which is where the Greeks congregated in the Agora. I capitalize less and less because it slows me down same as using capital J is for Janey.
janey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but some of it has nothing to do with hairloss, it feels more like your attempting to convince the forum that you have transitioned. Altough this is an "Hormonial thread" I get it.
But what do I know Im barely educated on these matters
That's what's unnerving about being non-binary and if I don't go into that, people don't know what they are in for. I have sort of donated even my personal results that might be TMI because I don't want XY's jumping into something unless they know a great deal about the differences in mind-set. This mind-set would have been horribly boring to my alter Will but Janey loves the clarity and peace. I am very pun oriented and honestly, I think I could be a great actor and comedian if I had gotten into that which I chose not to because of.... drum ring please, my hair and the sudden loss of looks. Otherwise, I was the kid at Bible School who answered every single quiz question so the moderators paused and whispered to me, "give some of the other kids a chance? Their parents are here". I nodded and proceeded to do nothing resembling that. Small pond but Will was an excellent athlete and won all of the language awards in all of the languages offered. Same in law school, moot court champion and law review and I adored law school and every single person knew me and either liked me or liked me in that "oh, their Will goes again, showing how smart he is with respect to Giffen goods...." Chicks followed me around and eh, I had plenty of fun in the law library stacks and the empty former Dean's office. New dude had a luxury one.

I think in run-ons since becoming chemical female and that is a feminine linguistic trait called ligato but everything with this body is magnified or squared or any metaphor you choose.
janey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dis'un's Janeys new pics vel non. Janey maintains here; let all depart before I confused you to your core about eh Janey always needs to be improving or making new friends will says too.

Attachments

• hairsinmaeyes.jpeg
    hairsinmaeyes.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 126
  • Iamsweetaminotsaysjaneyelizabeth.jpeg
    Iamsweetaminotsaysjaneyelizabeth.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_4869.jpeg
    IMG_4869.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_4885.jpeg
    IMG_4885.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 112
  • bl.jpeg
    bl.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 118
  • yourbaldandum.jpeg
    yourbaldandum.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_4781.jpeg
    IMG_4781.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_4791.jpeg
    IMG_4791.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_4794.jpeg
    IMG_4794.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_4795.jpeg
    IMG_4795.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_4798.jpeg
    IMG_4798.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_4802.jpeg
    IMG_4802.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 110
  • So impolite Janey!.jpeg
    So impolite Janey!.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_4438.jpeg
    IMG_4438.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_4442.jpeg
    IMG_4442.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_4443.jpeg
    IMG_4443.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_4445.jpeg
    IMG_4445.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_4450.jpeg
    IMG_4450.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_4451.jpeg
    IMG_4451.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_4464.jpeg
    IMG_4464.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_4487.jpeg
    IMG_4487.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_4490.jpeg
    IMG_4490.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 114
  • SailorWill?.jpeg
    SailorWill?.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 104
  • mymy.jpeg
    mymy.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 108
  • curtsiy.jpeg
    curtsiy.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Goddess? Let it rain says jane let this be thine will sayseth, well, Will. This song is about my beautiful love with You.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
nice progress on the hair
Hi there. I never see you my extreme measures comrade much anymore since I mean, your hair is even more perfect than Peter Parker's and I always like his hair except the crew cut, I think. I only read DC except for Spider-man because Marvel sucks and I am a DC fanboy and Janey always wanted to be a fanboy since it sounds really fun to be both a fan of something and a boy and a boy fan of something.
Will

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait a minute, so there's actually people who are willing to become transgender only to save their hair? Meaning they had zero interest in being a woman at all until they started losing hair?
Well, it's more complicated then that in terms of being transgender but in terms of becoming MtF, which we use to indicate directions of treatment meaning male to female here from a T-environment to an E2 one. Bridgeburn was the first non-trans person most of us learned about. My own personal situation is like right down the middle non-binary and I don't really care about pronouns and I have no dead name hence janey and will are sort of the female and male personalities and my goal is to be attractive to anyone and everybody while remaining in my strictly chickly world.

Or in the words of the great Chandler Bing: Don't believe everything you hear but yeah, you could say I became tranny for hair as hair matters more than gender to me but it has to be female/juvenile hair.

Someone teased me last week but yes,
Goddess bless
Janey

Don Flamenco

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, it's more complicated then that in terms of being transgender but in terms of becoming MtF, which we use to indicate directions of treatment meaning male to female here from a T-environment to an E2 one. Bridgeburn was the first non-trans person most of us learned about. My own personal situation is like right down the middle non-binary and I don't really care about pronouns and I have no dead name hence janey and will are sort of the female and male personalities and my goal is to be attractive to anyone and everybody while remaining in my strictly chickly world.

Or in the words of the great Chandler Bing: Don't believe everything you hear but yeah, you could say I became tranny for hair as hair matters more than gender to me but it has to be female/juvenile hair.

Someone teased me last week but yes,
Goddess bless
Janey
So if a legit cure to hairloss came out tomorrow that allowed one to grow perfect head of hair with zero impact to hormones would you at all want to go back to being a male? What were you like as a young man or boy, not feminine at all? Are you attracted to male, female, both?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if a legit cure to hairloss came out tomorrow that allowed one to grow perfect head of hair with zero impact to hormones would you at all want to go back to being a male? What were you like as a young man or boy, not feminine at all? Are you attracted to male, female, both?
Older MtF's/non-binary people tend not to experience any change in sexual preferences as do younger MtF's who mostly prefer men/gay men but for femmes like me, it confuses men or draws them in. I played all four main sports year round and lettered in soccer and I was just a guy and then about the time my beard came in, I became miserable about the consequences of male pattern baldness and in my mind, being a teen in spirit was similar to being a female and enjoying my hair like in the wind or behind the ears and using different parts.

I would be fine with going back to being male if my X would agree to that but I am substantially feminized so I doubt that I would become male again unless that was the request but I think a breast reduct seems frivolous because at times, seeing then growth was thrilling and I was like, this is like a second puberty.

Will

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is also this article:

The idea is that if I have two personalities, that might just be a chance occurrence related to being non-binary transgender or it might "cause" being non-binary because the superego governing two sub-egos is confused itself and "needs" to be able to go back and forth between genders seamlessly which arguably, Janey and Will cannot do because of Janey's large for trannies breast growth which is substantial and probably exceeds normal female size fairly easily but our X is still bigger, darn it all. I am more like Janey but "Janey" might end up being "Will" again because of family issues so, for hair, this can again be a realistic path but not without difficulty.

Janey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I often try to use what's known as Bayesian analysis or Bayesian inferences to simplify decisions. On here, that is mostly directed at younger guys who are either balding or purportedly have Telogen Effluvium, as to what's the best choice, more or less regardless. It's often counter-intuitive and logic plus probability theory inform us:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am very interested currently in the sort of push and pull relationship between beard growth and scalp hair loss. They are definitely correlated but the interesting question is why some how both great beards and great hair and whether that state or situation can somehow be mediated via hormonal drugs or other medications:

Last edited: