Hair is not Life but it's Pretty Damn Close; HRT and Pictorial Posts Prove it.

How far are you willing to go to restore a full head of hair?

• Full-blown Feminization

Votes: 39 15.0%
  • Slight Gyno

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Slight Breast Growth

Votes: 27 10.4%
  • Only "Male" Treatments

Votes: 90 34.6%
  • Dude, I won't even touch finasteride

Votes: 59 22.7%

• Total voters

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Janey my dad is a little older than you, and the difference in skin, shine, hair, you seem to be much younger than you really are, really, estrogens and prostagenes have undeniable effects like anti aging, thanks for sharing your results , You help a lot.
I must be doing good and doing well because people are beginning to attack me, apparently for turning wholesome young males into dress-wearing and breast bearing mere shadows of their former selves. Not sure why they care but it seems to implicate that they are jealous of someone else taking a step that they are afraid to. You know, plowing is not all that once you pass a certain age and even many of the young guys find HRT a relief from reflexive, compulsive masturbation ten times daily like a friggin' monkey....

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is getting longer and below my ears but the rolling curls make it look shorter. I haven't posted for a while cause I wanted to have a few this time that were much more advanced while before the pics were every couple of weeks and that is important too. My goal is to show what hair restoration can look like for an XY. I really expect as this pans out that we on the hormonal threads will see more and more interest in our advanced techniques. I have a very youthful sort of Peter Pan personality and that was another reason for HRT. The old man I was seeing the mirror didn't fit with how I saw myself inwardly and how I wanted to project.

Now one thing, I ask you that I am curious about progesterone and when you think that it can be substituted for topical estrogen. I have been trying it on my face and hairline (no bald spot to put it on anymore so score!) and I have read that like estrogen, it does compete with T and DHT so I am curious to see if there are any synergistic effects or if it seems to work better or worse.
Janey,hi

I will tell you about the clinical approach I see in practice, women who use a lot of emergencial abortion pills (levonorgestrel) very often or who use progesterone alone as a contraceptive method sometimes suffer hair loss.

We went back to that initial discussion, the problem is the hormonal imbalance, I don't know if progesterone used alone would give some cosmetic result in the hair, but I think that a combined estrogen + progesterone therapy is the right way for regrowth because as I posted in that flowchart that I took in ROB website you will solve many path there.

I think it is worth trying combined progesterone, but I think it would accelerate and enhance the feminization process given the effect of progesterone on the male body.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So maybe pass some laws in Rio making ugly old guys wear bathing trunks and a shirt? When I had a hairy chest, I always wore shirts because I was like, who wants to see that, lol.
Rio de Janeiro is a wonderful city and I agree with you, nobody wants to see these things haha

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Janey,hi

I will tell you about the clinical approach I see in practice, women who use a lot of emergencial abortion pills (levonorgestrel) very often or who use progesterone alone as a contraceptive method sometimes suffer hair loss.

We went back to that initial discussion, the problem is the hormonal imbalance, I don't know if progesterone used alone would give some cosmetic result in the hair, but I think that a combined estrogen + progesterone therapy is the right way for regrowth because as I posted in that flowchart that I took in ROB website you will solve many path there.

I think it is worth trying combined progesterone, but I think it would accelerate and enhance the feminization process given the effect of progesterone on the male body.
So I have started using 100 mg of Prometrium daily and I am also using cream on my face and hairline but it's just been a couple of weeks. I love Estrogel but it is far from cheap plus I think that it is addictive, at least mildly. Once an entire tube evaporated in just one day. It's interesting because in the past, using a cream of estrogen or P4 on my hair would make it really weighed down and I would have to shampoo it out but my "XX hair" is so much drier that it looks great in the morning when I wake up. Unless I have actual dirt in my hair, I rarely have to wash it. I know bridge only used water. I asked my PA yesterday to raise my target goals to 300pg/ml and she was a bit hesitant but I mean, I can always just add my own E2/E3 cream or Estrogel so it seems counterproductive not to raise me. My test results should be back soon and I will post my T and E2 levels.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rio de Janeiro is a wonderful city and I agree with you, nobody wants to see these things haha
Gosto muito do Rio mais foram tempos dificis la em 1989, so um par de anos de novo com democracia. E nao quer nadar en Copacabana porque tem hepatite. Fomos a Barra da Tijuca pra nadar. Botofogo e ainda pior com lixo. A area tem bom surfe, tem sim.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 26 with a Norwood 3. I've been using minoxdil and finasteride for 3 years. It definitely helped, but I'd love to get more ressults.
At what age did you start losing hair?

Do you have photos? it is difficult to help only with deductions, if you want to be really helped you need to provide more information.

How is your hair line? has a diffuse drop pattern? what is the texture of your hair? losing ground yet?

How long have you been in this treatment? Did you see any results? did you see in how long did you see result?

Why do you want to quit your treatment? isn't it working? still losing ground in treatment?

How severe is hair loss in your family?

How far are you willing to go to get your hair back?

I already tell you that we have no magic form for hair loss.

And what you want is what we all want, a short hairline and full hair, but you will see if you evaluate the forum that this is very difficult even in the treatment of growing breasts.

I am not telling you discouraged is not that, I just tell you that the road is difficult and if you are really willing to recover something you will probably have to go far, like most of us.

But share, we are here to help each other.

Is it possible to rejuvenate, grow hair again, and everything, but are you willing to get there?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
At what age did you start losing hair?

Do you have photos? it is difficult to help only with deductions, if you want to be really helped you need to provide more information.

How is your hair line? has a diffuse drop pattern? what is the texture of your hair? losing ground yet?

How long have you been in this treatment? Did you see any results? did you see in how long did you see result?

Why do you want to quit your treatment? isn't it working? still losing ground in treatment?

How severe is hair loss in your family?

How far are you willing to go to get your hair back?

I already tell you that we have no magic form for hair loss.

And what you want is what we all want, a short hairline and full hair, but you will see if you evaluate the forum that this is very difficult even in the treatment of growing breasts.

I am not telling you discouraged is not that, I just tell you that the road is difficult and if you are really willing to recover something you will probably have to go far, like most of us.

But share, we are here to help each other.

Is it possible to rejuvenate, grow hair again, and everything, but are you willing to get there?
How thorough, Doutor!

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Start researching anti androgens, I think it's the first step, if you don't want to resort to natural treatments like castor oil and so on.

spinololone, CPA, MPA, flutamide, bicalutamide enzalutamide, dutasteride and so on, the list is huge, but if you haven't been working with minoxidil and finasteride and have tried these natural things, this is the next step, take a look

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Start researching anti androgens, I think it's the first step, if you don't want to resort to natural treatments like castor oil and so on.

spinololone, CPA, MPA, flutamide, bicalutamide enzalutamide, dutasteride and so on, the list is huge, but if you haven't been working with minoxidil and finasteride and have tried these natural things, this is the next step, take a look
Are you using oral min, Tato? You might not need it because you have no hair loss but are instead making what you have nicer. I have been taking 12.5 mg twice daily and Vroom, Vroom as Mazda puts things in their U.S. commercials.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you using oral min, Tato? You might not need it because you have no hair loss but are instead making what you have nicer. I have been taking 12.5 mg twice daily and Vroom, Vroom as Mazda puts things in their U.S. commercials.
Que horas sao la em Minas? Doze? As vezes tem uma hora de diferenca e outras vezes tem tres horas de diferenca.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I have started using 100 mg of Prometrium daily and I am also using cream on my face and hairline but it's just been a couple of weeks. I love Estrogen but it is far from cheap plus I think that it is addictive, at least mildly. Once an entire tube evaporated in just one day. It's interesting because in the past, using a cream of estrogen or P4 on my hair would make it really weighed down and I would have to shampoo it out but my "XX hair" is so much drier that it looks great in the morning when I wake up. Unless I have actual dirt in my hair, I rarely have to wash it. I know bridge only used water. I asked my PA yesterday to raise my target goals to 300pg/ml and she was a bit hesitant but I mean, I can always just add my own E2/E3 cream or Estrogel so it seems counterproductive not to raise me. My test results should be back soon and I will post my T and E2 levels.
The funny thing is that women of childbearing age have extra protection against venous thrombus and heart disease and women live longer than men, estrogens and prostagenes have the protective effect here, the funny thing is that some presentations of estrogens and prostagenes increase the risk of thrombosis , but if I'm not mistaken bioidentical estradiol in transdermal form these risks are eliminated, but ethnylestradiol for example greatly increases this risk, so it depends on the presentation, but be careful with these high doses of prostagenes :D

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Janey this is amazing, I feel the texture of my hair change a little bit every week, in addition to the volume I am gaining, my hair is of better quality, the power of estrogens in the texture of not only the skin but also the hair is undeniable it makes perfect sense.

My skin is also lighter and softer, incredibly it seems that the hair accompanies this.

I cannot and do not want to encourage anyone to take such a serious step, but I, who am here on this side, can say that it really does make a difference, this is not a placebo, it is not maybe, it is real.

At first I was on 10mg of minoxidil a day, today I'm taking about 2mg a day I think about withdrawing it, at some point.

Minoxidil gave me a lot of capillary volume, I came to the conclusion that it does not work miracles if you are in a sharp fall due to androgenic alopecia, it probably does not hold, but if used in the right treatment it has a synergistic effect that is ignored by most users.

What are you thinking about minoxidil?

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah sim. Tem que ver com Daylight Savings Time aqui e durante o inverno, tem 3 horas de diferenca. O natal la e muito diferented com muito calor. Santa nao tem neve para chegar....
Nosso natal é quente, é o começo do verão, na minha cidade faz por volta de 30ºC no natal lol, vi neve poucas vezes na minha vida. :(

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
SIM HAHAHA, e isso não faz o menor sentido, pinguins também gostam do verão :D

Temos regiões em nosso país que são exclusivamente de imigrantes vindos da europa , outras que são inteiramente de africanos, e outras que são de índios sul americanos, somos um país estranho lol

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
SIM HAHAHA, e isso não faz o menor sentido, pinguins também gostam do verão :D

Temos regiões em nosso país que são exclusivamente de imigrantes vindos da europa , outras que são inteiramente de africanos, e outras que são de índios sul americanos, somos um país estranho lol
O cono de Sul e assim. Aqui e um pouco assim mais menos. Tinha muitos alemaes em Missouri and North Dakota que so falavam alemao ate WWI quando presao publica fez eles ensinar em ingles pela primera vez.