Hair is not Life but it's Pretty Damn Close; HRT and Pictorial Posts Prove it.

How far are you willing to go to restore a full head of hair?

• Full-blown Feminization

Votes: 39 15.0%
  • Slight Gyno

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Slight Breast Growth

Votes: 27 10.4%
  • Only "Male" Treatments

Votes: 90 34.6%
  • Dude, I won't even touch finasteride

Votes: 59 22.7%

• Total voters

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I'm actually not big on the Norwood scale. For one, it's well acknowledged in this community that there's a lot of "halfsies" (1.5, 2.5, etc). The shapes of hairlines sometimes really do not fit the model.
Every time I see your avatar, it makes me smile.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's right. What I can't find an answer to is whether the more straightforward MPA which actually lowers testosterone without interfering with specific receptors might be a better approach. I think that because CPA. bica and spironolactone hit some receptors more than others, it might be jarring to the system and unsettling to the user in a way that neither estrogen nor MPA or progesterone might be. Thus estrogen and MPA might be said to have much smoother overall systemic effects while the others seem to be heavily side effect specific for many.
Yeah the receptor activation is something I wouldn't be too keen on. Anabolic steroids compete for androgen receptors and we know that it will ruin you if you take too much and for too long. So I would assume there's some chaotic consequences to antiandrogenic or estrogenics that mess with the receptors. Even diabetes (especially type 2) is mostly a sensory issue due to the insulin receptors being overloaded.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah the receptor activation is something I wouldn't be too keen on. Anabolic steroids compete for androgen receptors and we know that it will ruin you if you take too much and for too long. So I would assume there's some chaotic consequences to antiandrogenic or estrogenics that mess with the receptors. Even diabetes (especially type 2) is mostly a sensory issue due to the insulin receptors being overloaded.
It's interesting now much I learned by osmosis related to hormonal treatments by following the careers of Mark McGwire and Barry Bonds. Who says you can't learn science by following sports and especially body building....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Response to a friend just beginning to experiment with Estrogel as to how to apply the topical med:

Well, it depends on whether you are balding more so in a male pattern baldness pattern, a diffuse hair loss pattern or both. Since many of us like me, bald in a combination pattern, I would start applying once a day all over the scalp, like a hair tonic or mousse. Then specifically try applying twice a day to the noticeably thinning areas in the crown or hair line. Now remember, I am not a doctor. I am like you, trying to find what works for me and what doesn't have sides that I can't cope with so some of it is trial and error. I also test two to four times a year.I have been rubbing estrogen on my scalp since 2013 and it took me this long to achieve semi-success at all and now hopefully full success. I have also encountered far more breast tissue development than virtually anyone who tries this so we all go into this with eyes open, even though MtF's trying specifically for breast growth, max out on average at a double AA breast cup.

I also derma-roll, take dutasteride and take a testosterone-reducing med, medroxyprogresterone. When using hormonal medications, the slogan is always, YMMV. Your mileage might vary. I hope you will post some on the main thread. I will post my answer without any reference or identifying info about you, for others. I wish you success, brother.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fascinating, in depth article on Merck and possible attempts to obscure the full side effects of using finasteride:
Micky_007 said:

Came across these law suits against Merck for the side effects of Finasteride that so many people online love to downplay or say that only a minority/small amount are affected:

If Merck can cover up stuff like this, I'm highly sure they wouldn't hesitate to cover up any other negative results from studies, inflate positive results and thereby downplay the % of users experiencing negative side effects.

urts-secrecy-propecia%2Fmastheads%2FShare-Propecia.jpg

U.S. court let Merck hide secrets about popular drug's risks

Lawsuits claim baldness drug Propecia causes sex problems, depression. The judge sealed evidence – viewed by Reuters – suggesting the maker downplayed risks. A widow wants the truth out.

com%2Finvestigates%2Fstatic%2F4-3-1%2Fen%2Ffavicon.png
www.reuters.com

1100 law suits!!! And this was only from America!! I mean a law suit is a lot of effort, 95% of people who have issues with a drug wouldn't take the effort to resort to going through a whole law suit. Maybe at best a small percentage will maybe post their negative experiences online or on hair loss forums. So imagine how many other people would actually be experiencing side effects from Finasteride.

let people know the truth!!!!!

"More than 1,100 Propecia-related lawsuits filed across the U.S. against Merck were consolidated before Judge Cogan in so-called multidistrict litigation (MDL). Merck agreed to settle most of them last year for $4.3 million, to be divided among the plaintiffs. Prior to the settlement, plaintiffs’ lawyers cited internal company communications to allege that in revisions to the drug’s original label, Merck understated the number of men who experienced sexual symptoms in clinical trials, and how long those symptoms lasted. Merck settled before responding to the allegation in court."

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.reuters.jpg

Reuters asks judge to release secret Propecia documents

Reuters asked a U.S. judge on Thursday to unseal documents filed in court regarding potential risks associated with Propecia, Merck & Co's popular baldness drug.

s%2Ffavicon-16x16-e88bf4a1cca78d8c9db77bee8317e193.png
www.reuters.com

So much for all that bullshit about only a" minority" get side effects on Finasteride lol.

Thank you for posting this. As a lawyer, I am more than familiar with the putrid issues in our legal system. It is corrupt from top to bottom. I will go through this carefully. I am puzzled by the lack of references to dutasteride, however. I also note, that as is common when treating the subject of medications and suicide, often in reference to meds like Effexor and Wellbutrin, the article mentions nothing about all of the suicides possibly prevented by the use of medications. Look at Tressless and look at the abject pain and yes, constant suicidal articulations on that site and tell me what your answer is. It might be argued that finasteride not only saved the lives of people like me, but that it also made my life much more productive and made my life something that I could cope with, thereby saving me from having to deal with the issue of suicide.

There's no way to do cost-benefit analysis with what is alleged here. Furthermore, the term sexual dysfunction in itself is vague. All men know that penetrative sex can be achieved with a variety of erectile states. Indeed, drunkenness for many is part of the sexual experience. Between a skin bald head and a life-time of slightly less firm erections with a full or semi-full head of hair, many males would take the full head of hair every time. What are the incidences of suicide among completely bald 20 year-old men who lose their looks completely in as little as two years? What's it like to go from prom king to goofy bald incel in this scant period of time? I know the powerlessness of watching hair fall and not having a single thing to be done about it. I started balding in 1983 when there were all but literally ZERO treatments for hair loss for males.

And what does this say for saw palmetto? How dangerous is unbridled, unmonitored use of any therapeutic substance that interferes with the full processing of testosterone? We see this also in the male to female transgender community where people think ingesting large amounts of phytochemicals is somehow safe when there has been little or no testing or research. Mostly we assume it is just wasted money and spent urine down the toilet but nobody knows for sure.

These are also prostate cancer meds and meds used daily by FtM's and MtF's. Should they be banned for these purposes? And if not, then what about off-label use? Off-label use is fully legal in U.S. law and presumably in most western nations. Off-label use is how both minoxidil and finasteride began in the baldness community. I eagerly wait for Reuters to write an in-depth article about the lack of baldness research in general and about why baldness research is usually derivative of cancer and birth control research and also pure chance as in the case of minoxidil.

It is far from uncommon for balding 18 year-olds to lose all sexual function without taking any meds at all.

Confidence plunges and anxiety goes through the roof, and sexual performance even solo, can be completely lost. One thing that I try to raise again and again on threads related to the use of hormonal meds to combat baldness is that baldness is first of all in young men, primarily a problem of caucasian and Semitic men and appears to have a nucleus around the Mediterranean Sea that cascades outwards. The farther the distance from this area which has been key in recorded human history) ceteris paribus (allowing for immigration and migration patterns) the less baldness encountered. Native Americans, Siberians, Asians and black Africans suffer from far, far less baldness than do whites, Arabs and Jews.

Next, I try to inform others seeking a cure for baldness or even a palliative process that hormonal processes are intensely complex and that it isn't just an issue of finding the right fertilizer. Stopping baldness can also stop beard growth entirely in men under say, 25 years of age. Most of us care little comparatively about beards but the point is that this is a fine tuned process related to puberty and reproduction and it is not something easily altered. There are many genes associated with hair loss and rewriting one, might cause worse problems or different problems that can't be easily addressed or accounted for.

There is no excuse for any corporation for hiding pertinent information obviously, if done contrary to law or reasonable expectations. Maybe articles like this can be the impetus for taking the issue of premature baldness and baldness in general and helping society deal with this more so systematically--and note, this fellow was 40, well within the age group where the stigma of hair loss should be fading since even females begin struggling with hair in their menopausal years. Sexual dysfunction at or after the age of 40 can be a common occurrence in all men, balding vel non.

Because the vast majority of us suffer from no sides from reductase inhibitors except, yes, increased sexual performance from the increasing secretion of testosterone in general, yes, it is easy for people like me to disbelieve the strength of such sides in others. We need better information about the placebo effects of all medications so that we can evaluate them better. But if this med were yanked from the market, I am willing to bet that suicides increase substantially, not fall. I am wiling to bet that many men struggle more to find partners and more to find success in life instead of there being this happy community of the bald brotherhood embraced by young females the world over. So, yes, if Merck has sinned, then so be it. Like the opiod scandals, though, no one thinks about the veterans full of constant pain now unable to get sufficient meds who contemplate or commit suicide to avoid the pain. The focus is only on the other aspect. The intense pain, psychic or otherwise of those unable to receive such meds is obscured all but completely.

Baldness in many ways, has been the most notable aspect of my post-pubertal experience and many of you would smack me if you saw pictures of me up into my late 40's because it isn't even visible particularly in my pics, certainly from the front but I saw it and my wife saw it and my children saw it in spite of my never having any slick bald spots.

My father continues at 82 to have a full head of hair like Ronald Reagan's. I heard the comments at 22, supposed to be funny about him looking like the son and me looking like the father. How many in that situation, barely out of puberty, might contemplate hopelessness? The other thing overlooked here is the aspect that impressed me so much about many of the non-moaning pro-active guys on Tressless. What did they do to try to fix this? They went out and figured out how to titrate dosages all the way down to tiny, tiny amounts and often doses taken days if not weeks apart. That's the way to deal with this situation, more so than anger. People need to know the relevant risks, of course. But the anti-finasteride cohort is in my opinion far worse than those who minimize possible risks because these folks actively try to demean others who seek perhaps to prevent their own spiral downward into depression and hopelessness by exaggerating their own experiences. "Tried finasteride last night and my nuts shrank to raisins". Again and again and again, I see variations of this phrasing on Tressless. It is supposed to be funny, one supposes but in reality, it is malevolent and makes the overall problem far worse, not better.

Ultimately, articles like this hopefully will raise consciousness that baldness is a serious health concern, not just a cosmetic concern as this article tries to claim. It goes far past that.

Last edited:

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Insightful thread on it here:

Also, there is a guy on here called Somebody, YT channel "Somebody Alex", he had massive regrowth on a regimen that included 1.5mm dermarolling daily, but he would do it gently without bleeding, just to help aid minoxidil absorption.

The general consensus for regrowth seems to be at least 1.5mm once every one or two weeks with a decent amount of wounding. But I think it can be adjusted by your individual tolerance, how aggressive you needle, length and number of needles, what topicals you are on, etc.

I did Alex's method for several months and it did help me get more out of topical minoxidil, but I seemed to only gain some weak vellus that never progressed. For me, wounding has a better chance of developing terminal hairs. Perhaps a combination of both methods could be used though, say, a few times a week of a non-bleeding 1.5mm to help with absorption, and then an aggressive 2.0 or higher with wounding every 2-3 weeks.

I took a break from any dermarolling most of this year because I was using fluridil, which breaks down upon contact with water in the bloodstream. It also has isopropyl alcohol in it, so needling is not an option with fluridil.

I started RU a couple weeks ago and I just started dermastamping last week. I'm going to do a weekly wound at 2.0mm.

I would not draw blood while dermarolling/needling, creating scar tissue is probably not the best way to encourage hair growth.

IMO the path to inciting hair regrowth by that method is basically agitating bloodflow to the scalp, not scratching the sh*t out of it, if you want to go the platelet route, then find a place that does 3x vials of platelet rich plasma blood for a good price (1300 USD or less) and do those injections once a month for at least four months in a row.

I personally did not find that worked as well as altering my hormones, but don't try to induce platelet borne regrowth by gouging the sh*t out of your scalp, but that's just my opinion, you will do more harm than good.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And what does this say for saw palmetto? How dangerous is unbridled, unmonitored use of any therapeutic substance that interferes with the full processing of testosterone?

I serve as a decent case study in that regard, because I took not only saw palmetto, but a complex using a high concentration of the substance's most active ingredient (beta sitosterol) and other sterols, for 10 years.

It helped me get my hair back a first time, and while when my estrogen was very low, taking it made me feel basically menopausal, when I got my estrogen levels back up, my tolerance for it has increased and I might add returning to feeling basically no side effects at all save for the fact that it is quite an effective blood thinner.

You are required to take more beta sitosterol in ratio than propecia for the desired effect, you also must regulate your dosage based on how your endocrine system is performing and what you're eating (because eating more cholesterol will increase your androgen output).

A lot of good long term studies last 10 years, and even though I'm a single subject I am one person who has at least mentally, paid a lot of attention to what that supplement (and others) have done for me. And overall having taken finasteride and beta sitosterol, I can say unequivocally that the latter is far more safe for long term consumption and overall far safer in general in terms of side effects and safety for myself.

The conclusion I can form from this is basically that beta sitosterol is far safer and more forgiving than propecia is in the event that it does not work out well for you. I don't think there is any easy workaround for men who take propecia who respond poorly to it, whereas I for example know there are ways to tweak your biochemistry to ensure that beta sitosterol does not cause side effects which make it prohibitive to use.

Beta sitosterol can be tried without worry of doing serious harm in a short time, I was on propecia for almost four months and I felt like I was dying, I think I was on it two months more than I should have been.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would not draw blood while dermarolling/needling, creating scar tissue is probably not the best way to encourage hair growth.

IMO the path to inciting hair regrowth by that method is basically agitating bloodflow to the scalp, not scratching the sh*t out of it, if you want to go the platelet route, then find a place that does 3x vials of platelet rich plasma blood for a good price (1300 USD or less) and do those injections once a month for at least four months in a row.

I personally did not find that worked as well as altering my hormones, but don't try to induce platelet borne regrowth by gouging the sh*t out of your scalp, but that's just my opinion, you will do more harm than good.
Certainly the safest and most hygienic approach. Previously, some were advising that without at least drawing some blood, that effects might be attenuated. Folks with already existing scar tissue might have extra insight into that you can actually see the scar tissue diminish, scab over and being to integrate each time you roll. This seemed to at least give me some insight related to needed pressure. I have stopped pressing so hard with the longer needles and it seems to be a better situation as you mention.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I serve as a decent case study in that regard, because I took not only saw palmetto, but a complex using a high concentration of the substance's most active ingredient (beta sitosterol) and other sterols, for 10 years.

It helped me get my hair back a first time, and while when my estrogen was very low, taking it made me feel basically menopausal, when I got my estrogen levels back up, my tolerance for it has increased and I might add returning to feeling basically no side effects at all save for the fact that it is quite an effective blood thinner.

You are required to take more beta sitosterol in ratio than propecia for the desired effect, you also must regulate your dosage based on how your endocrine system is performing and what you're eating (because eating more cholesterol will increase your androgen output).

A lot of good long term studies last 10 years, and even though I'm a single subject I am one person who has at least mentally, paid a lot of attention to what that supplement (and others) have done for me. And overall having taken finasteride and beta sitosterol, I can say unequivocally that the latter is far more safe for long term consumption and overall far safer in general in terms of side effects and safety for myself.
Interesting to see your devotion over such a long period of time to such alternative methods. Thanks for continuing to keep us informed. Sorry for such short responses but I was about to hit the hay. I will look at this again tomorrow.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Certainly the safest and most hygienic approach. Previously, some were advising that without at least drawing some blood, that effects might be attenuated. Folks with already existing scar tissue might have extra insight into that you can actually see the scar tissue diminish, scab over and being to integrate each time you roll. This seemed to at least give me some insight related to needed pressure. I have stopped pressing so hard with the longer needles and it seems to be a better situation as you mention.

Some people will respond better to a firm application of the treatment than others, but I've found that only rolling enough to induce flushing and an indicator of blood flow was helpful, I actually caused Telogen Effluvium in a part of scalp when I pressed too hard on it with dermarolling.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting to see your devotion over such a long period of time to such alternative methods. Thanks for continuing to keep us informed. Sorry for such short responses but I was about to hit the hay. I will look at this again tomorrow.

Beta sitosterol was the only thing I had access to, it was and IMO still is the safest DHT treatment I know of. For a good long time propecia was not accessible in my country, because our government is slow to approve of it and in the end I'm quite glad for it, because I think only knowing about propecia and it failing to work without serious sides would have given me cause to dispair.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've also just discovered something which some might consider bad but I absolutely consider a positive, which is that beta sitosterol inhibits aromatase, which is why when my testosterone and DHT levels were absolutely flying, taking it with virtually no estrogen was making me feel like absolute garbage.

How is this a bonus for me? Because I'm not transitioning, this means that it is increasingly difficult for me to overload my body with estrogen, essentially speaking that by using 17b estradiol topicals, I am in FULL CONTROL, of how much estrogen is applied and eventually circulating through my body.

This means that a lot of the really bad sides of high estrogen will be more difficult to manifest in my body because I won't have exceptionally high levels of estrogen to deal with to begin with as a result of my body converting testosterone into it.

This is EXACTLY the kind of situation I want, because this means that the majority supply of estrogen in my body starts at my scalp skin and then disseminates transdermally from there. Meaning my scalp receptors get the majority of the hormonal action and from there an attenuated amount makes it into my bloodstream.

This is ideal, if I can't inhibit as much DHT as I like (I somehow doubt it) I can use something occasionally to drive my DHT down further, but this means all I have to do is worry about tweaking my test levels and balancing that with topically applied estrogen.

I couldn't ask for a better circumstance honestly, it means far more variables are under my control.

I didn't think the benefits for it could get much better, but for me personally it is the perfect general health anti hair loss supplement.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's interesting to note that beta sitosterol is a precursor to the AAS known as boldenone aka equipoise.

Strange that it is related to anabolic steroids but as a cholesterol-based molecule perhaps estrogen is too. Also interesting that it cannot be fully synthesized chemically which I rarely hear about due to the advances in chemistry.

I think that delving into some of the lesser-known androgens and estrogens might be productive in terms of finding new approaches and tweaks to using HRT more effectively. Chemistry seems a lot more interesting after delving into HRT and becoming a fan of Breaking Bad. Tryptamines and phenethylamines and adjusting their chemical structures is another aspect of chemistry that has fascinated me for decades.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Self-Experimentation, Privacy and Ethics:

One of the really nice things about the group that have been participating is the openness and also the inquiry-based approach taken by pretty much everyone. Obviously, no one on here is practicing medicine and all of us relate anecdotal findings without any ability legally to prescribe them to others. We all proceed at our own risks but with copious input describing any sides that any of us have encountered vel non.

One of the questions that often comes up on here has to do with libido and the deleterious effects that female hormones might have on libido. Although years ago, it was common to preface with SWIM, I am not sure that this fools anyone except it might be sufficient to deflect criminal charges when utilized on drug fora.

I will share this anecdotally. My recent test indicates that my E2 levels are essentially exactly equal to the highest E2 levels experienced by females during the first trimester of pregnancy. It is often said that women experience a higher sex drive during certain points of both the monthly cycle and also during pregnancy. While I can't speak to the monthly aspects, I have seen a resounding increase in certain aspects related to interest in sex as my estrogen levels have gone through the roof. At the same time, it is more gentle and much less compulsive in my experience than was the male experience. This seems to correspond with a fairly recent study that was done comparing testosterone and estrogen levels and increasing sex drive in women, in which it appeared that while T has some impact, estrogen is for women and all other mammals, the sex drive hormone:

It seems to correlate in terms of what we generally appear to see in mammals in terms of a male rut and females going into a receptive estrus state. The males all but literally cannot remove themselves from the often-violent mating protocol while the females wait for the best beast to come forward. Obviously human sexual relations are more complex but many might find substantial similarities.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't posted pics in a while. It's hard to gauge how often but probably with the oral minoxidil, two weeks is a good interval. I guess I am butching it up a little here with my drastically plummeting levels of estrogen as my P.A. told me to take my levels down a bit. My mood is definitely down but it's also a dreary gray day....

I have been more Will than Jane lately and I am perfectly fine with looking like this going forward. I am still trying to repair some things with my ex-wife and most of us want to look good for the people that we care about and in a way that ceteris paribus, they are comfortable with and enjoy being around. I have a long sleeve shirt on from Target along with some women's riding breeches--my ex kept the riding crop--and I might be reverting to more androgynous clothing which I am sure will make everyone happy.

The contrast doesn't allow easy viewing of how long it is getting in back. I almost cut it in the back and it would look better in a male context if I did but it is probably best to let things play themselves out. I am pretty confident regarding the trend being my friend as I see a lot of blonde non-vellus hair mixing in that isn't dark enough to show up in the pictures yet. I am very happy with the way that it looks. Now, if I could only get my private life in line like my hair and looks, I will be ready for the second half of my life. Life starts at 56....

Attachments

• 73510919-9DAB-40CA-9BB6-831072DC8DA2.jpeg
    73510919-9DAB-40CA-9BB6-831072DC8DA2.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 101
  • 7EC3B2BA-D38C-4F87-B402-32DCC520D9F4.jpeg
    7EC3B2BA-D38C-4F87-B402-32DCC520D9F4.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 98
  • DDB94499-4DC1-4D9F-A44E-1B91648494FD.jpeg
    DDB94499-4DC1-4D9F-A44E-1B91648494FD.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 93
  • E8AB26D1-F9C6-487C-90BE-989629BDD90E.jpeg
    E8AB26D1-F9C6-487C-90BE-989629BDD90E.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 3C4670E1-BA69-4A50-A11E-4AD3EB901246.jpeg
    3C4670E1-BA69-4A50-A11E-4AD3EB901246.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 97
  • EA0AA7FC-336D-4C43-B7CB-E4DE90566252.jpeg
    EA0AA7FC-336D-4C43-B7CB-E4DE90566252.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beta sitosterol was the only thing I had access to, it was and IMO still is the safest DHT treatment I know of. For a good long time propecia was not accessible in my country, because our government is slow to approve of it and in the end I'm quite glad for it, because I think only knowing about propecia and it failing to work without serious sides would have given me cause to dispair.
You might not want to say but I am curious where you are located because you seem to be on after midnight here. It's always enjoyable to see different friends when no one else is around. Your English is perfect but so many people's English is excellent now around the world. It's the new Latin.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Strange that it is related to anabolic steroids but as a cholesterol-based molecule perhaps estrogen is too. Also interesting that it cannot be fully synthesized chemically which I rarely hear about due to the advances in chemistry.

I think that delving into some of the lesser-known androgens and estrogens might be productive in terms of finding new approaches and tweaks to using HRT more effectively. Chemistry seems a lot more interesting after delving into HRT and becoming a fan of Breaking Bad. Tryptamines and phenethylamines and adjusting their chemical structures is another aspect of chemistry that has fascinated me for decades.

That's hilarious, I discovered that long ago, but yes I can tell you that while taking beta sitosterol, I experienced no steroidal hair loss.

Also I can say categorically, I have not experienced any exceptional gains in terms of exercise while taking it.

It is however an exceptional supplement useful for a number of things and each thing it does quite well.

Last edited:

maballack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is Beta sitosterol does increase or decrease the DHT and Test
So, if I understand well, the Beta sitosterol act as aromatase in the Body, which increase the conversion of T to Ostrogen is that statement right ?
Also, if we compare Beta sitosterol and Saw Palmetto, do they have the same mechanism of action. Is taking Saw Palmetto will make the Beta action obsolete?

Thanks

Last edited: