hair in the sunlight

g.i joey

Reaction score
How does everyone's hair change in the sunlight? Mine could look full and perfect but the front of my hairline becomes somewhat see through in the sun when I look in my car rear view... do other people see it like that or is it just me over analyzing?

shookwun

Reaction score
The car rear view my hair looks full, and thick. Its when I look in the side car mirror (outside) it looks see through.

Parise

Reaction score
sunlight is horrendous. my hair usually looks OK but under direct sunlight (or when it's wet, or both combined), it almost looks like i'm practically bald already.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Direct harsh sunlight is rarely flattering to anyone...

I panicked and decided to get the top cut shorter than usual... I now don't see any see through ness in sunlight and actually like my cut... but my question mainly was do full density heads experience a see through effect when in the sun? My guess is no

ssjpotato

Established Member
Reaction score
pretty much why i started buzzing my head lol forelock was looked so think under light and i couldn't style it so i just took the clippers to my head

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't see any scalp under sunlight mate except the vertex which is thinning and obviously the front. And I have black hair, white skin, so it should be even more sensitive!

g.i joey

Reaction score
I can't see any scalp under sunlight mate except the vertex which is thinning and obviously the front. And I have black hair, white skin, so it should be even more sensitive!

Same.. got the front first half inch of my hairline that j could see through in the sunlight.. i got it cut shorter than usual and it helped though.. thanks for the input I guess every nw2+ could see through a bit of hair in the sunlight