Hair Fall all over from the head and straw like hair with white hair

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone has root gap!! Its just an illusion. Look at how thick your hair is!! You have incredibly thick hair. Way more than average!! You don't have root gap -go to a barber. A barber in his 50's not a hairdresser. They're the experts. They'll confirm you have more hair then you'll ever need!

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you bro, i will buy it !

Does it work for you ?
I'm not sure. I just started. Its like exercising for bone density. It strengthens hair and protects against stress, injury, wear and tear. Its absolutely essential. My sister's hair is so much thicker. Also I look at all supplements on Amazon and how many reviews. The products with 2000+ reviews and almost all positive reviews all have high levels of biotin. I take 10,000 much per day. Very cheap and good for you!! Seems like a no brainer!!

French

My Regimen
Reaction score
Possible DUPA but That's simple to test it, if you are DUPA you can exctract an infinty of your hair with only one hand on your neck .

If you can't you are not DUPA.

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok thank you bro !
10 g for one day oraly ?
Yes, she tried another type that was 2g per day and the results were just ok. I would expirement though as you may only need a few grams so why spend extra money. Everyone needs some, but some need a lot more or less. We're all unique I'm our diets genetics and neef

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok bro, i will start at 10 g and if the régimen work i will reduce to sée .
it will take 3-6 weeks to know! Remember it wont grow hair back but it goes a long way in thickening and keeping existing hair. Throw in biotin as well. 10,000 mcgs. very cheap and healthy for hair

French

My Regimen
Reaction score
If my hair become more thick or just more beautiful that's will be the first thing which work in 4 years. And i will be very happy

( Finasteride/ androcur / vitamine / injection) and other treatmants doesn't work

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If my hair become more thick or just more beautiful that's will be the first thing which work in 4 years. And i will be very happy

( Finasteride/ androcur / vitamine / injection) and other treatmants doesn't work
please keep us posted!

French

My Regimen
Reaction score
At the moment I lose about 90 hairs per shampoo every 2 days.

And the appearance is really not beautiful on the whole of my head.

I will keep you updated every month to tell you what it is, the slightest improvement in appearance or reduction in hair loss would be a small victory!

Keep me posted you too bro.

I heard about Clobetasol in local application which obviously would have a 1 in 3 chance of stopping DUPAs, I will keep you informed on that too.

Quickstrike

Established Member
Reaction score
It looks like diffuse hair loss..
I think those clear hairs are vellus hairs.
Your hair follicles get thinner and lose pigmentation until they stop growing.

I would get on finasteride.
Have your hair looked at by dermatologist or hair clinic.. but I am pretty sure you are losing density everywhere - my head was like that too with all those clear hairs everywhere.

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Have your hair looked at by dermatologist or hair clinic.. but I am pretty sure you are losing density everywhere - my head was like that too with all those clear hairs everywhere.
how did you respond to the finasteride?

cursedDemon

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes losing density all over the head. Did you recover ?? Due to lockdown in my country i am unable to seek dermatologist. Iam cursed . I also have white hair. I am cursed . My dad and brother have full head of hair. I blame mom father

Last edited:

cursedDemon

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_20210521_172203.jpg

jazz1

Reaction score
You have great hair!