Hair Fall all over from the head and straw like hair with white hair

cursedDemon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 22 and my hair is Falling all over from the head. Hair line is normal. Hair growth is also slow. My hair is so dry and straw like. Help me . My dad have full head of hair and my brother also. My my hair is like straw like it has no color . Brown type in light ??

French

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same pattern as you, I'm DUPA.
Pray for don't be in the same case

What is the situation of women's haïr in tour family ?

French

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, i think you are DUPA too.

I'm so, sooo sorry for you my friend...

You can start vitamines for the aspect of your hair.
You will never stop your loss or ameliorate your situation. I'm in the same case.

I tried minoxidil, finasteride , androcur, Nizoral , oral minoxidil and 33 others treatmant local or oral.

No one gave me 1 more hair...

And we can't have surrergy.

I dont want to Desperate you but that's our reality.

Sorry my bro

DarkHairHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You will never stop your loss or ameliorate your situation. I'm in the same case.

I tried minoxidil, finasteride , androcur, Nizoral , oral minoxidil and 33 others treatmant local or oral.

Sorry my bro
I have dupa too and kaneki ( a member of this forum who have dupa too) has recover from dupa with insosin pranobex

You can try if you want.

DarkHairHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sorry my bro

You can read what kaneki said on this post

French

My Regimen
Reaction score

I read this article, that's not same alopécia but no résults with insosin pranobex.

I'm interested, to try it for my dupa, I'm really sceptical, he only had probably an auto immun deaseas and not Real DUPA ..
but i Can truc, where Can i buy your product and for how many ?

cursedDemon

My Regimen
Reaction score
start with collagen - a good high quality collagen
collagen ??

Sorry my bro

cursedDemon

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_20210510_175734.jpg
IMG_20210510_175802.jpg
IMG_20210510_175821.jpg

cursedDemon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any one knows why my hair is like that. I don't thik its genetic hair loss. Something wrong with my hormones or nutrition . f*** covid. Lockdown

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We’re you diagnosed with male pattern baldness or DUPA? Your hair looks perfect and very dense lol.

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no, your hair is perfect. Almost everyone can see their scalp when wet. Almost everyone can see their scalp under direct light. I guarantee if you buzz your hair you will see thick hair directly up to the very front roots of your hair line. sure there is a very very VERY thin section of less dense hair but this is WAY different than thinning hair. People on this site go into panic mode. Wash your hair with Dr. Bronners ALL NATURAL shampoo. or another all natural. Massage your scalp or derma roll it, take biotin and collagen. Take zixx if you want......

Getting opinions here is not objective. Its like how guys have different preferences in women. One man says she fat, another just right.... your hair looks amazing. Keep an eye on it of course and take action if and when necessary but as for now you've got hair that any woman would want on her man. Take some good quality photos and then review them in one year - high quality photo with the same detail. Hair can come and go a little with stress. Its not perfectly static.

The fact that you have straw hair and its falling out is an OBVIOUS clue. You are either stressed or you are missing a nutrient.. I bet collagen with bioton and a good multi vitamin and lots of water and good diet - no heavy drinking or heavy drugs and your hair will look amazing in two months GUARANTEE

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Link for best collagen plz?

This stuff changed my sister's hair so much!! she thinned out alot due to stress and it was thin for at least 10 years before she took this. I'm on it now