Hair Coming Through The Underside Of Hairpiece

PJH1967

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,
I have had a few hairpieces but the last 2 pieces I brought seem to lose a lot of hair from the underside, it literally just falls out.
Have also noticed that both units are a lot more itchy on my scalp.
Has anyone else experienced hair loss from the underneath of the piece and if yes, why did it occur? is it a badly mad piece?
Thanks.

Noah

Reaction score
Does the hair come through to the underside while still attached to the base, and then fall out? Or do you mean the knots are coming undone and the hairs are then falling out on the underside?

PJH1967

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its kind of hard to explain .. sorry.
When I take the unites off a lot of the hair (in single strands) is poking though the underside and when I touch them they just fall out without any effort. When I wash the units a lot of hair comes off when I leave it to dry. I have other units that this odes not happen too so not sure why it occurs on the last 2 units I brought.

Noah

Reaction score
It sounds like a faulty hairpiece - perhaps made by an inexperienced person who did not pull the knots tight enough. You might be able to get more life from it by using knot sealer. Or you could try persuading the seller to exchange it if it is not too old.