Hair cloning article

marksb11

Established Member
Reaction score
It already is available, but you'd have to fly down to Mexico to get it done....i think.

Hinde

Reaction score
It's not available in Mexico. I think I'll wait until it's available in the U.S. of A. Thanks. I cannot wait.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so, hair cloning involves the same idea as transplants?

i thought i heard something about transplants stimulating old folicles that are close by.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Right, been doing a bit of research on cloning, so here goes,

It was thought that by injecting the new follicles into the scalp they may reactivate existing hairs, but this is still just a theory and there is no evidence to say this is the case, as of yet.

Hair will not be transplanted but injected into scalp, although they recken at first if you don't have a hairline, the hair there will have to be transplanted in the normal transplanted way to create a realistic hairline.

It is also thought that eventually you will be able to decide what colour you want your hair to be, so if your a Ginger and are sick of being called carrot top you could change your hair colour.

Also it will only take 3 months for the new injected hair follicles to start growing. :p

Petchsky

Reaction score
Yes Sir!

I cannot actually remember but i did read something about ingrowing hairs but from what i can remember it was not a problem, i will post back later.

As for your dog, i can only asume he has been watching you do it, or you taught him how. You sick and twisted individual!

Dinner is served Madame. :)