Hair Cloning And Transplanting Hair From Another Person

Bluelilac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why can't we clone DHT resistant hair? Or in my case (diffuse plus Norwood loss with no DHT resistant donor zone) why can't we transplant from another individual unafflicted by Androgenetic Alopecia? We transplant hearts and lungs and recipients are given anti-rejection medications. Why isn't this offered to hair loss patients? Because hair loss is considered a non-threatening cosmetic issue? If the risks of anti-rejection meds outweigh the benefit, what are the risks? Anyone know? Shouldn't this be left up to the patient to decide?

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they dont clone hair bc they dont know how

they dont transplant foreign hair bc your immune system would attack and kill the hair. people with transplanted organs must take heavy medication to supress their immune system

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why can't we clone DHT resistant hair? Or in my case (diffuse plus Norwood loss with no DHT resistant donor zone) why can't we transplant from another individual unafflicted by Androgenetic Alopecia? We transplant hearts and lungs and recipients are given anti-rejection medications. Why isn't this offered to hair loss patients? Because hair loss is considered a non-threatening cosmetic issue? If the risks of anti-rejection meds outweigh the benefit, what are the risks? Anyone know? Shouldn't this be left up to the patient to decide?
Beacause there is not DHT resistant or DHT susceptible hair. Every hair is the same. You probably haven't heard about those two words - calcification and fibrosis which block the blood flow to the balding follicles and that's why they grow thinner. The follicles don't receive the necessary levels of oxygen and nutrients and they are starving. Don't worry. You can regrow full head of hair even if you were slick bald for a long time. The hair doesn't die. It just becomes small velus hair which is barely visible to the naked eye.
The DHT causes hair loss by signaling TGF-B1 and this lead to arterial calcification and perifollicular fibrosis over time. It happens on top of the head because the chronic involuntary contractions of the surrounding muscles(frontalis,occipitalis, temporalis) pull up constantly on the galea tightening it and increasing inflammation and androgen metabolism. The location of these muscles matches exactly the Norwood 7 horseshoe.
If you compare someone with shaved head who still has hair versus someone who is bald you will notice the stiff and thick layer of skin on the bald scalp.
You can recover from androgenetic alopecia. You just need regimen. Go to the section "Success stories" and see what people have done.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beacause there is not DHT resistant or DHT susceptible hair. Every hair is the same. You probably haven't heard about those two words - calcification and fibrosis which block the blood flow to the balding follicles and that's why they grow thinner. The follicles don't receive the necessary levels of oxygen and nutrients and they are starving. Don't worry. You can regrow full head of hair even if you were slick bald for a long time. The hair doesn't die. It just becomes small velus hair which is barely visible to the naked eye.
The DHT causes hair loss by signaling TGF-B1 and this lead to arterial calcification and perifollicular fibrosis over time. It happens on top of the head because the chronic involuntary contractions of the surrounding muscles(frontalis,occipitalis, temporalis) pull up constantly on the galea tightening it and increasing inflammation and androgen metabolism. The location of these muscles matches exactly the Norwood 7 horseshoe.
If you compare someone with shaved head who still has hair versus someone who is bald you will notice the stiff and thick layer of skin on the bald scalp.
You can recover from androgenetic alopecia. You just need regimen. Go to the section "Success stories" and see what people have done.

what would happen if you would transplant a hair from that shitty region to lets say the leg?

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what would happen if you would transplant a hair from that shitty region to lets say the leg?
I don't know. But when human balding hair is transplanted to mice it will regenerate to healthy hair follicle with only one cycle.

Bluelilac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The gravity/galea theory doesn't really work in my case as I have thinning, balding, and vellus hairs all over my scalp, not just on top, but in front of my ears at the sideburn area, the nape, the entire sides, front and top, literally everywhere. :(