hair all over body falling out easily

metadalll

Reaction score
ok for 6 months i've been noticing alot of hair shedding like in the shower and stuff and i seem to be diffusely thinning...but here's the thing, i'm also losing hair all over my body easily! literally everywhere i have hair it falls out easily, when i grab the hair on my legs i have like five strands of leg hair in my hand lol, everywhere from my head to my arms to my legs to even my pubes (my a*s pubes come out the easiest lol i know it's gross but really ill loose like ten butt pubes at a time in the shower) anywho anyone else ever heard of or experienced this before?...and it's not alopecia universalis or whatever, that's like from birth and you just never grow the hair

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
People get alopecia universalis at any age

Are you very hairy? I'm very hairy and have always shed like a cat

Maybe you are worrying too much about it?
After I started balding I went trough a phase were I focused too much about any type of hair, be it facial, body hair or eyebrows and noticed things I never cared about, like the shape of my eyebrows

Brains Expel Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
Does it hurt when you pull the leg hairs out? If you get that many coming out easily you should see a doctor. There's probably at least a dozen different things it could be though so an internet diagnosis would be impossible.

metadalll

Reaction score
the hair doesn't hurt that falls out, it just comes out, just like the way it does on my head, i've been thinking this could be a zinc or iron deficiency, or possibly an estrogen imbalance? any ideas?