Hahahaha - Funny looking through some pics on this forum...

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't get it?

I just don't get it. Most of you are using Finasteride with much success and no sides. I try it and within 2 weeks I feel like a complete moron. And this is with a lowered dose. I get very impulsive, little patience, can't think straight and forget about solving any problems. I'm a teacher so that is not good. On top of that, my hair gets very greasy and irratated. At the 2 week mark I took a shower and there was hair everywhere. Call me a wimp but I felt like crying. The combo of all those sides, I halted the treatment. I just don't get it!!-Tim Timallen45@hotmail.com

jimjohn

Established Member
Reaction score
i agree with neotokyo. if i was to start losing hair when im 30+, i would not care. its just the age.

rockandroll

Reaction score
Well, this forum is here to help people, right? So if someone who is obviously not suffering from male pattern baldness is posting pics, then that's a good thing, because people can actually tell them that they should stop treatment. Now, sure, the guy might just ignore us and stay on it, but at least there's an opportunity of helping someone out. To me, the whole point of the forum is to learn what male pattern baldness is and what we can do about it. I remember looking at ads for certain herbal products that this forum covers with ****** and wondering if I should leave the Propecia and Rogaine, but I got here and learned the truth. Let's face it, losing one's hair is very upsetting for a lot of people, and the fact that these guys are coming here and posting pics is a good thing for them.

arcillis

Reaction score
yea, me too guess...hair loss has cuz so much problems for me......cuz of hair loss i have now not only obsessive compulsive disorder but also, borderline personality disorder....and this was only triggered cuz of hair loss......and this piece of shiit has caused me more problems emotional.....well, i have started taking propecia on oct 17 wid 0.5 milligrams....and on the 1st of november i went on 1 mg....and i am hoping it goes well, cuz rogaine made me kinda hairy...lol....ight guyz,,,,any input will be helpful. thanks.

Snipes

Reaction score
jimjohn said:
i agree with neotokyo. if i was to start losing hair when im 30+, i would not care. its just the age.

When you're 30 you'll still be trying to save every last hair on your head, trust me.

mogadon

Established Member
Reaction score
jimjohn said:

you really cant say that till you get there, yeah sure its worse when your younger, and acceptance does come, but that statement is insulting to 30yrs olds.

so if someone maintains all there hair, with there regime, then they hit 30 and it rapidly starts to fall out, what are they gonna say "ah well thats cool, im 30 now" i doubt it very much.

TheOliviaTremorControl

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys...

I think I'm going bald.

I've heard a lot of you guys talking about symptoms and stuff, and if its true that hair falling out is a sign of baldness, I think I might have caught it from someone.

Is it contageous?