had to drop finasteride... whats next?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
Not inhibiting 5ar also probably means that the treatment does not lose effectiveness with time and make the follicles more sensitive like finasteride apparently can...

Okay, I'll bite: what makes you believe THAT? :)

grove12345

Reaction score
Bryan said:
Hoppi said:
Not inhibiting 5ar also probably means that the treatment does not lose effectiveness with time and make the follicles more sensitive like finasteride apparently can...

Okay, I'll bite: what makes you believe THAT? :)

yah Bryan FTW b/c he works at a hair laboratory and has the cure for hairloss

dougfunny

Established Member
Reaction score
finasteride
it's like the din
in a loud restraint

dan henry thomas
those motherfuckers
they pick me dry

if i had more finasteride
i would win
and not be thin

but my penis would not work

eth0

Established Member
Reaction score
inland, have you ever considered RU and Fluridil?

I'm currently looking at getting off finasteride too and I'm torn between your regime and that of el_duterino

Both seem like good topical solutions, perhaps with the RU looking to be more effective.

inland

Established Member
Reaction score
eth0 said:

I'm currently looking at getting off finasteride too and I'm torn between your regime and that of el_duterino

Both seem like good topical solutions, perhaps with the RU looking to be more effective.

I'm waiting for some more solid research and an easier way to apply RU. Plus I am getting by with a rather simple regimen. So I guess I'll just wait and see!

tn-Looser

Reaction score
inland said:
eth0 said:

I'm waiting for some more solid research and an easier way to apply RU. Plus I am getting by with a rather simple regimen. So I guess I'll just wait and see!

Hello,

I've also decided to stop propecia,have you stopped it directly or decreased the dose slowly ?
Which vitamins should i take ?
Can you please give me some advice on how to maintain the hair i gained ?
I can't use a complicated regimen as you did because i work a lot so i need only one product ?
Please,it's really important.

Broken

Reaction score
tn-Looser said:
inland said:
eth0 said:

Hello,

I've also decided to stop propecia,have you stopped it directly or decreased the dose slowly ?
I can't use a complicated regimen as you did because i work a lot so i need only one product ?

Yeah I would like to know that as well. Inland?

inland

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I took 0.5mg finpecia for a few months, then stopped completely. There is no single product that will do it all. IMO, a good replacement for propecia is sprio cream. I only apply it once a day and it has been working for me for almost a year. I still recommend at least one growth stimulator.

I-Head

Reaction score
Another good tpoic...

At the end of the day, finasteride has only worked so much for me... i.e. i'm still receeding.

so... my options are to find a better (somewhat) natural alternative, or a friggen hair transplant...

thats all....

that being said, i wont put up with people promoting finasteride as the only way and the world as we know it will end if we stop taking it... get off it bloke, i'm not that insecure and i no one else should be.