Gyno from Finasteride, need advice.

Red Floyd

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, i didn't use aromatase inhibitors. I limited alcohol, cofee, i did weight lifting and tooked Iodine ( lugols) and NAC, aims at detox E2 ;) I will do a new blood test soon :)
Mmmm I don't think there's hard evidence for any of those methods, except maybe weight lifting and avoiding alcohol...yet the change should be minimal unless you were drinking non stop 24/7 and extremely overweight.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Mmmm I don't think there's hard evidence for any of those methods, except maybe weight lifting and avoiding alcohol...yet the change should be minimal unless you were drinking non stop 24/7 and extremely overweight.
There is evidences, people with estrogen dominance will confirm you, and by doing all these, my e2 dropped by 36% ( and no, i wasn't a heavy drinker) ;)

Red Floyd

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is evidences, people with estrogen dominance will confirm you, and by doing all these, my e2 dropped by 36% ( and no, i wasn't a heavy drinker) ;)
There is anecdotal evidence with no scientific background whatsoever, except for stopping alcohol and doing weight lifting which have a mild effect. Glad it worked for you.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, estrogen are very important for men too. Problem with Anastrozole is it's very potent and can often lower too much estrogen, and too low estrogen is very bad and dangerous for men ( for bones, mental health...), so you have to find the right amount to use and monitore it.
Good advice, but what about lowering DHT lol