Gyno effects of finasteride?

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've already "countered" these points in my "f*** It Guys" thread.

Scott J

Reaction score
The worst thing you can do is sweaping this forum and internet for gyno-stories ("the horror"). ]

I'll second that wish! I would have read this before I looked up Gyno.You talk about a scare tactic.I just started finasteride a little over a week ago and I'll bet you I wake up and my mind tells me I have boobs.Not a good sign,but it sure is nice to know what to look for.However,sad baldness is I think I would much rather have it than Gyno judging from some of the pics I viewed.I'm going to start hitting the weights again starting Sunday morning which will only cause my mind to perceive b**ch tits

jason566

Established Member
Reaction score
IM havin chest pains after being on finasteride for 2 weeks at every other day of .5mg..more my right than my left..I was doing alot of pushups but i stopped after i felt this pain when starting finasteride..been about a week since pushups..but still feel the pain..should i be concerned?..Im hoping it goes away or my body will adjust..

Axon

Reaction score
I had a tingle for a brief period around my pecs when I started Fina. Specifically, it was not around the nipples.