Guys Let's All Get Rich - Are You Ready?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
of course Ripple is crashing, i sold all of mine :cool:
i told you all i was lucky didn't i? Now look at BURST and see how its doing even though most cryptos are tanking (besides BTC which will rally above $20k, possibly 26k)

It took bitcoin 50 to 60 Billion US dollars to go from 13500 $ to 18000 $.

Don't you think it is very difficult to put that much money in Just one currency Bitcoin everytime.

For achieving 26000 USD,Bitcoin needs more than 100 Billion $$$...
Not impossible but difficult.

On the other hand, 100 billion dollars gave Ripple more than 35000% growth in one year.

That 100 Billion dollars can put Stellar Lumens beyond orbit of Pluto and JeanLuccBB in Lambo in a week.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on Siacoin right now riding that wave but BURST is beating my expectations, holy sh*t what a great buy :D:cool: - second day of 75%+ gains, i bought it at $0.04
View attachment 75608

Epic shitcoin pumps right now. I doubled on brain chain and think I'll double again on it. Quantstamp slow and steady mooning too. None of the Aussie exchanges are accepting instant bank transfers right now making it a pain in the *** tho, gotta get on more of these shitcoin moon missions.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've got $70 in Doge coins...

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
the prophecy is coming true, bald crypto financial gurus excel at day trading crypto and earn enough from less-capable full-heads to pay for hair transplants

forget hair transplants man, your hair is too fucked up for that from what i remember

save it all for tsjui or similar tech a few years down the road

would you spend 100k to restore your head of hair?

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doge is slaying lately. Mega moon mission
I see Siacoin has made it's way into top 20, but is that rational....really? They offer blockchain solution (decentralization)
for cloud storage and that's fine, but why is a dedicated token necessary for that?

Makes no sense. Out of principle, I will not be hedging in siacoin.

Like you said earlier; lot of shitcoins making moons lately...

Edit: It's like a startup company wanting to compete with Amazon, Microsoft etc etc, and
it's valued at 3,5B already. People have forgotten to ask the simple question of:

''But what does it cost?''

Imagine Amazon or Microsoft implementing Blockchain, pfff... Laughable.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see Siacoin has made it's way into top 20, but is that rational....really? They offer blockchain solution (decentralization)
for cloud storage and that's fine, but why is a dedicated token necessary for that?

Edit: It's like a startup company wanting to compete with Amazon, Microsoft etc etc, and
it's valued at 3,5B already. People have forgotten to ask the simple question of:

I should have seen sia coming, was lowest dollar cost in the top 50 and the shills on biz were pumping it like crazy last few days.

Same thoughts as you on it as a general hold though.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

BTW: Look at the price that HitBTC are taking for it's SC/BTC pair! 60 % premium over market average...

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imo the whole crypto market's in dire need for more effective solutions, both in terms of financial
aspect (fees) and the issues of scalability/transaction time (bottleneck) of most adopted coins atm.

If not more effective coins (trading pairs) are not adopted soon(rai), the market will become very irregular,
and the altcoin season we're witness too is a result of that (people seeking options). This irrationality
can very dangerous for the reputation for some really valuable projects, and that's not a good thing...
although it won't affect holders much.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
f*** me that's a big disparity, i use both exchanges but bought on Bittrex, i think i can turn a quick 50% gain by just shifting between Bittrex and HitBTC

...scratch that, Siacoin wallet is in "maintenance" at Bittrex so i can't send to HitBTC... damn

May be Intel azure related thing...
read their tweet.