Guys Let's All Get Rich - Are You Ready?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
. Should have sold it when I was like 2000% up though and bought back lower.

You couldn't see the future man. It could have gone up as well.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
The guys a fuckin

that article is full of contradictions.

Grats on predicting the crash without knowing how or when or why. I can say that about anything on this planet.

Ol' Warr is getting a touch of senility.

"I can say almost with certainty they will come to a bad ending"

"Why should I take a long or a short position in something I don't know anything about"

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
The bubble had to burst someday.

BTW, the Finance Minister of India made his FY 2018-19 budget speech recently, and said that the government will undertake measures to combat the use of crypto. No surprises there... But we all knew it was going to end badly... A bubble like that can't be sustained forever.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
The bubble had to burst someday.

BTW, the Finance Minister of India made his FY 2018-19 budget speech recently, and said that the government will undertake measures to combat the use of crypto. No surprises there... But we all knew it was going to end badly... A bubble like that can't be sustained forever.

> indians say something
> bubble bursts

I am not an expert but I doubt that "crypto bubble" will burst after some currycel's speech...

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
> indians say something
> bubble bursts

I am not an expert but I doubt that "crypto bubble" will burst after some currycel's speech...

Again and again.

Saw Time article of 1 feb 2018 about North Korea might be getting nuclear arsenal from Ukraine..
had a very good inside view of Ukraine..

I hope you don't become radiationcell..Pripyat must be too close to you.

Also heard your country scientist's working for terroristan..that's low man.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
> indians say something
> bubble bursts

HAHAHAHA!!

Of course not bro!! (hence the "BTW")

Just saying that India (like other Countries) is also fighting crypto. This battle has been on for a while.

That's why we should have known that crypto will have a bad future.
If not, it would have taken over the world basically, leaving Governments in far less control over their economy, which was and still is unlikely.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stan and dht also banned through choice . Stan was temporary and dht permanent. I've just got a message from dht via a friend to unban him as he's changed his mind and can't re register due to the way I banned him. Might not be possible now.

I've decided. No more temporary bans. People can use their own will power not to log on or leave the forum through their own choice. @Roberto_72

Reason? I'm fed up of people speculating and incorrectly accusing me on multiple bans when I'm actually helping people out. Actually the ban function is not meant to be used like this. I'll only do this favour now for handful people I know for a long time and who know me/we talk. Otherwise don't bother asking anymore. People also change their minds and seems writing it in the sig is not enough as it doesn't show on the phone.

And @blackg this is not directed at you just quoted you randomly :p
Totally agree with your choice.

What I did to stop logging last year was to change my password to something I wouldn't remember and then logged out.

If I wanted to log in I would have to request a new password.

Kept me offline for 3 months.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, everything is absolutely burning. But Nano reached like what 35 $? Now down do 8. That is harsh. Same thing for XRP.

I bought a coin at $1 and it's $0.14 now :D:D

Good news I accumulated 66% more coins during the fall so I softened a fall a bit.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, everything is absolutely burning. But Nano reached like what 35 $? Now down do 8. That is harsh. Same thing for XRP.

Didnt sell any nano, sold about 40% of my overall holdings maybe a week and a half ago when eth was around $1050 and still waiting for a chance to buy in on a solid rebound. If it hit something silly like $300 I’d probably just buy another 50 eth.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you guys just keep hold of your crypto it will probably be worth double this time next year.

Keep the faith.

Not sure if sarcasm but probably accurate.

Kind of funny though that bubble callers spend a year screaming bubble before the market went up 5000% and when it drops back to 1500% in twelve months feel vindicated though. All the while anyone who bought a decent stack at the bottom of last year including myself is up over a years salary of the average American and already cashed out enough to drastically outperform a stock index.

Last six months total f*****g fever dream though. sh*t is batshit insane.

blackg

Reaction score
Not sure if sarcasm but probably accurate.

Kind of funny though that bubble callers spend a year screaming bubble before the market went up 5000% and when it drops back to 1500% in twelve months feel vindicated though. All the while anyone who bought a decent stack at the bottom of last year including myself is up over a years salary of the average American and already cashed out enough to drastically outperform a stock index.

Last six months total f*****g fever dream though. sh*t is batshit insane.
I'm glad you're feeling better.