Guys Let's All Get Rich - Are You Ready?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
XRP is instantaneous, by far the fastest transaction of any crypto i have ever used - it is truly amazing. Because it is centralized, it is organized. Because they hold huge stockpiles of the premined coins (though unfair) means they can hire the best developers and engineers to build the best infrastructure and connect with FIs; they can also hire the best marketing people to promote it heavily. Is it the best coin in the world? Heck no. Will it win? I'd say it's got a damn good chance it.
Our natural world promotes centralization/specialization via competition (survival of the fittest), and i suspect the digital world (including decentralized bockchain technology) will too as counterintuitive as that sounds.

A similar situation in regards to market share occurred in May, too be honest at this point in the game people are just looking to jump from one pump to the next, and right now high supply low market cap coins are hot. Ripple just happened to be the one with the lowest dollar $ per unit in the top 5. It is a centralised shitcoin no matter how you spin it pumping purely for cyclical and psychological reasons right now.

upload_2018-1-5_3-25-34.png

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why does the cost per coin matter if one can buy fractional coins?

Does the fractional precision of ownership stop at 12 decimal figures, corresponding to double precision?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My male cat is having oral sex with his own mom and f*****g her, what should i do ?

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trade XRP for XLM?? For XRP to double it needs to go to BTCs market cap. I can't see it rising anymore. What do you guys think?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not quite this good but this is me

upload_2018-1-5_5-33-7-png.png

Someone give me a f*****g bittrex account btw or I keel someone

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's with this new lag in purchases in coinbase?

Is this a failure of liquidity?

Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 2.55.03 PM.png

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is impossible to buy alt coins.

Bittrex does not allow new users.
Binance does not allow new users.

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score

Biz has become quite addictive. Chain Link shilled on there every day, up 50ish % today. Someone said they they made a small fortune following the memes and I’m starting to believe them.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Biz has become quite addictive. Chain Link shilled on there every day, up 50ish % today. Someone said they they made a small fortune following the memes and I’m starting to believe them.

The world is becoming a meme, embrace it before sh*t hits the fan and civilisation collapses. Be ready.

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
The world is becoming a meme, embrace it before sh*t hits the fan and civilisation collapses. Be ready.

Also seeing a few “it’s too good to be true” threads. Who knows how long the crytpo gravy train can last. Make the most of it while it lasts I think. There might not be a paradigm shift technology like block chain for some time.

A few “influencers” on twitter have claimed alt coins will dip again in the next couple months and btc will soar again. After researching crypto the last couple months and engaging with it myself, I don’t believe in btc, really. I’d rather park in eth tbh.