Guy Nails Impossible Shots, Youtube only sees his hairline

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
[video=youtube;2QxxD47NUaI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QxxD47NUaI[/video]

Comments:

TheVJProduction said:
each clip your hair line gets higher and higher, i cry for you.
^That got 1,200+ likes.

Forced to take this picture with my step-dad or else he would beat my *** said:
his hairline is fu*ked up

Christopher Hernandez (Karizma) said:
The video actually gets Half the Views the other half is the people who re-watch it to checkout his Hair Line ahahaha!@!!

Mathieu Leader said:
the baldy life chose him

gvbhdghdf said:
it just means God hates him

Misael Guerrero said:
I see he's rocking that lebron hairline.

chloe.j. Mcloughlin said:
He should try use his other hand might even out the hair cut

sukh5252 said:
I never chose a mad receding hairline - a mad receding hairline chose me.

scadu123 said:
That's cool and all but your hair game is F'D

Deftstaw said:
He got everything right except for that stupid haircut.

1954telecaster said:
male pattern baldness also chose you...cut your hair bro

tehspleanguy said:
It's hard to pay attention to this when the guy's sporting a lawnmower accident on his head

Someone tell me again that hair loss isn't a big deal....

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone tell me again that hair loss isn't a big deal....

Hair loss is a big deal.

Us hair loss sufferers can never win anything against the full-heads, even when you show them hardcore scientific evidence why alopecia happens and how much emotional, mental, and psychological distress it causes. No one cares about us and we're seldom given sympathy, it comes to show how undermined the health of us hair loss sufferers are.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
If you're reading youtube comments you're going to have a bad time no matter what the video was about. There a lot of spoiled cruel kids out there. You don't think those comments are made by a 30 years old man that is either going bald or has friends that are balding. It's just kids that think they are going to be forever young.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
http://9gag.com/gag/a7yX25e/i-found...-top-in-my-gf-s-closet-never-felt-that-pretty

Bro i'm sorry for your loss, it's time to shave your head. you can't hide it anymore

this got 2616 likes

One Advice : Shave your head. Bald look will suit you.

300 likes for ignorant advice.

That's what I call baldness

31 likes

9gag is a site with where, believe it or not all kinds of people are on: father, mothers, teens, 20+, 30+, Germans, French even pervs. So you could say that this is pretty universal.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is reality. And don't forget, he isn't even that bald. He can sort himself though real good.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would rep if I could Fred. Good idea. If Spencer can do something it would be great as he is well known in the community.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
this video was featured on tosh recently actually.

Also screw it I started fat shaming the comments. Everyone who is making a comment Im calling them out on being fat and saying ID rather be bald than fat any day. Fight fire with fire.

- - - Updated - - -

Would rep if I could Fred. Good idea. If Spencer can do something it would be great as he is well known in the community.

Spencer is a ball'less ***

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really think we should raise awareness about this issue. I'm thinking about creating a YouTube web-documentary presenting all the evidence we gathered on this forum.

And then we'll try to make it go viral. I'm not just saying this, I can't just continue seeing abuse against bald men everywhere and do nothing about it.

Please do, that will be an excellent idea.

As a suggestion to present evidence on this forum, we should use a thread that I made titled "Hair Loss: Jordan Spieth". Jordan Spieth is living proof that being successful will not compensate for baldness. It also proves that hair loss will be used against you if you suffer from it. The apathy inflicted towards us hair loss sufferers needs to stop ASAP.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
this video was featured on tosh recently actually.

Also screw it I started fat shaming the comments. Everyone who is making a comment Im calling them out on being fat and saying ID rather be bald than fat any day. Fight fire with fire.

- - - Updated - - -

Spencer is a ball'less ***

But he is needed Swing. He has a very good platform built over decades. Need him on board.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Spencer isn't going to do shit. Many of us tried to have discussions on his forum about a crowdfunding effort to fund Dr. Lauster and others only to have our efforts be blocked and the discussions DELETED. If you make mention of the private forums that try out experimental treatments you get put into moderation mode where your comments get approved by Winston (the moderator) before they go public.

Forget about Spencer, he doesn't give a fuck.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's ******. I haven't joined that place and won't. As much as I don't personally look at future treatment as it depresses me, if you're interested yourself or a man in his position, he should allow it.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
But he is needed Swing. He has a very good platform built over decades. Need him on board.

again.... fuq spencer and his half *** site. This one blows that one away cold.

- - - Updated - - -

Spencer isn't going to do shit. Many of us tried to have discussions on his forum about a crowdfunding effort to fund Dr. Lauster and others only to have our efforts be blocked and the discussions DELETED. If you make mention of the private forums that try out experimental treatments you get put into moderation mode where your comments get approved by Winston (the moderator) before they go public.

Forget about Spencer, he doesn't give a fuck.

couldnt rep you anymore for this

- - - Updated - - -

Please do, that will be an excellent idea.

As a suggestion to present evidence on this forum, we should use a thread that I made titled "Hair Loss: Jordan Spieth". Jordan Spieth is living proof that being successful will not compensate for baldness. It also proves that hair loss will be used against you if you suffer from it. The apathy inflicted towards us hair loss sufferers needs to stop ASAP.

The problem with doing that is everyone will come out of the woodwork and go against you. Bald CEOs will speak against it, they'll point out bald celebrities (regardless of their roles), women will cower at being called shallow and start the "oh I think bald is sexy" routine.
Its a lose lose.
If you do it you cant make it sound whiny.
You REALLY need a platform that works and give it a cause like funding money for REAL research.

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
I really think we should raise awareness about this issue. I'm thinking about creating a YouTube web-documentary presenting all the evidence we gathered on this forum.

And then we'll try to make it go viral. I'm not just saying this, I can't just continue seeing abuse against bald men everywhere and do nothing about it.

It would not be whining. Just a video, with little complains or biased commentary presenting images and video footages.

Just things like: "In movies and video games, the bad guy will often be bald, while the hero will sport a full head of hair." with excerpts of the next Deus Ex, Uncharted 2 etc.

I'm with you on that. I know a lot of people will be like what a bald loser or what the hell is this guy blabbering about and what not but **** that ****. There needs to be more awareness and respect if not sympathy. Yes we are guys and yes it hurts us emotionally and mentally when someone points fun at a genetic defect and there's nothing to be ashamed of. The truth has to be shown to people and maybe this could be a start.

- - - Updated - - -

Screw the money and research and platforms or whatever you guys are talking about. If someone is willing and able to do it then let him. It has to start somewhere. There is literally no public forum where bald people can communicate with the hair world. It's all basically private stuff like this where a bunch of bald guys like us come and vent out our feelings. There's nothing telling the outside world about how we feel or how we should be treated. Something like a youtube documentary or channel would be great. I don't mind girls not liking me because of my baldness. We all are into looks. But at least maintain a level of respect that a handicap/fat/disfigured person gets. Because in a way hair loss HAS disfigured us.

Even Spencer or whoever had to start somewhere...

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
We would have to think that through beforehand and put it in the video. Bald celebrities who are still cast almost all have huge muscles (Vin Diesel and The Rock).

And then something like: "We would have shown you bald men in the lead role of a romantic movie but it doesn't exist, as bald men are not seen as attractive enough to play such roles."

We could address the CEO argument pretty quickly: these CEO's aren't elected. US presidents are, and there have been almost no bald US presidents.

We'll have plenty of those "no bald men, sorry." on female dating websites profiles. "Do you think men dating profiles with demands like: no fat girls, sorry would be deemed acceptable?"

If you guys are serious Id help.
You guys should put together a dating website experiment where you make a page and have the guy request no women over 120lbs. See the reactions, but also get all the "no bald guy" one before hand to throw it together.
Id say make 2 guy pages, one bald and one with hair. Maybe even the same guy with hair added/removed and see how much angrier women are towards the bald guy. See if they attack him with "no big girls baldie" remarks.
Then maybe some man on the street videos. You get girls in groups. Have one guy with hair sleek in next to the group and hang out mic'd. Let a bald guy come over and start flirting. Then when he leaves see how they talk and record it (blur the faces of course). Then have the planted guy start flirting with the same women.

You have to really play all angles with the same women. This would be a great site to organize it because you have different countries and states with different women/populations to see how different the world view is.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you guys are serious Id help.
You guys should put together a dating website experiment where you make a page and have the guy request no women over 120lbs. See the reactions, but also get all the "no bald guy" one before hand to throw it together.
Id say make 2 guy pages, one bald and one with hair. Maybe even the same guy with hair added/removed and see how much angrier women are towards the bald guy. See if they attack him with "no big girls baldie" remarks.
Then maybe some man on the street videos. You get girls in groups. Have one guy with hair sleek in next to the group and hang out mic'd. Let a bald guy come over and start flirting. Then when he leaves see how they talk and record it (blur the faces of course). Then have the planted guy start flirting with the same women.

You have to really play all angles with the same women. This would be a great site to organize it because you have different countries and states with different women/populations to see how different the world view is.

A shallow site with parasites like that already exists:

http://www.beautifulpeople.com/

Also, check this out:

[video=youtube;stff2hLmf_Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stff2hLmf_Q[/video]

Most up-voted comment:

Thomas Anderson said:
Why isn't there a penis challenge for prostate cancer? Oh that's right, nobody gives a shit about men's health.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score

It would not be whining. Just a video, with little complains or biased commentary presenting images and video footages.

That is an awesome idea. Throw in some footage from the life of UC man and the channel would be huge.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I could hide the camera in my gotee. But really, how would that work since I dont wear glasses that could be equipt with a camera? Even so, I could not do this at work where most of these interactions take place for the possibility of getting fired. I had another episode at work today and I had to ask for someone to cover me on reg for a ten because I was just to flustered to function. I was given a warning before so now I am going to seek help from a therapist... because this shif is disrupting my ability to do my job. A coworker reccomended a psychologist here in town and the best part is he is bald.

blackg

Reaction score
Show these comments (from the video) to the next ignorant fuqk who says "Hair loss?.. its all in your head, bro!"

I'm assuming most of the comments were made by males?
If so, I'm hoping for some poetic justice from mother nature. But I won't hold my breath

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
His hair loss doesn't even look all that bad I mean... it's not great hair but it's still better than nothing. I can't believe he's getting so much **** for it. What...