Growth Hormone (HGH) for hair loss. Increase or decrease DHT?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Injecting HGH will increase IGF-1 therefor increase DHT. Dr Shapiro has probably done more research on this subject on twins than anybody else.

Attachments

• shapiro-chart.gif
    shapiro-chart.gif
    77.2 KB · Views: 80

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Administration of HGH induces a rise in circulating IGF-1 that stimulates glucose and amino acid uptake in muscle, which improves muscle protein synthesis. ... The metabolic effects of HGH are, in part, mediated through IGF-1 produced in the liver and in the peripheral tissues influenced by HGH"

"Steroidogenic enzymes are expressed in human sebaceous glands where they may play a role in local androgen production. Also, IGF-1 can induce 5α-reductase in human skin fibroblasts, leading to an increased conversion of testosterone to DHT."

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, I think I mentioned that already in this thread. IGF-1 upregulates VEGF which promotes hair growth.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, I think I mentioned that already in this thread. IGF-1 upregulates VEGF which promotes hair growth.

I developed the worst patches of alopecia and hair loss with HGH.

Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor can be increased with topical use. No need to inject HGH

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the same problem I see on the internet:

Mustang says IFG-1 increases DHT, while pegasus2 says HGH is good for hair.

For example, in this scientific study called "Further Clinical Evidence for the Effect of IGF-1 on Hair Growth and Alopecia" (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5939720/), it states that HGH and IGF-1 is very good for hair and alopecia.

But my personal example is that HGH gives me shedding and increased libido.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not that complicated.

If you increase IGF1 via GH you will increase shedding and hair minituarization via pathway 2 which is as androgenic as taking DHEA.

If you enhance local IGF1 expression by wounding the skin (microneedling) or the use of topical growth factors (or even better, both together) you will produce hair growth.

Injecting HGH can or will lead to shedding, minituarization and perhaps a faster growth rate.

Doingitright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had the worst shedding of my life with HGH. For 6 months straight lost 200 hairs a day. Developed bald patches.
It recovered though so it was shedding but very very bad. It was freaking me out.
Was it prescribed? or Chinese bunk?

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No epilobium. See attached my prescription.
My doctor prescribed me a full holistic treatment.

Attachments

• Recetas 2021_sin nombre.pdf
    582.6 KB · Views: 121

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HGH gave me the worst shedding ever. 6 months on non stoppable hair loss.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me the same. With HGH I had the worst shedding in all my life. I was loosing hair as crazy. It is a shame because I felt super good, with líbido and self confidence, also stronger and happier

volinets0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the combined use of bicalutamide 100+mg and growth hormone should give a very good result, as the increased dht levels due to increased igf-1 are not dangerous